• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's one con, imo on that note. Capturing anything is kind of a pain in the butt because they can call allies, now. xD

He brought this upon himself if that's the case. There was no reason to make another alt.
    His PN2000 account was prefectly unbanned until the mods permabanned it when he was caught being ErenJay. xD
    Ikr? Poor Tyrone, that must've sucked SO badly. xD

Huh... I dunno... this guy hasn't been talking about the dub in every single post,
    and even while here, PN2000's alts are still prone to saying Sarah has "chainsmoker"
    and on top of that on 4chan, he said EVERY voice in the SM dub was garbage. -____- xD
    this guy likes Samson's voice, unless this he's lying. xD

What I find odd was that I do remember is that this account was created almost immediately
    after TruthTalker got permabanned. Hmm... xD
    Lol if PN2000 actually dumbed his layout and posting pattern down to this state to try to hide his identity. xD
    Yup. xD
    I see. Hopefully you can get it by Christmas. xD

So the save glitch actually only seems to affect those who illegally downloaded the game onto their 3DS or hacked it.
    Dang, Nintendo is being brutal with the people who did this. xD

Wild Pokémon and Totem Pokémon are able to call an ally Pokémon for help in order to gang up on you.
    But sometimes, the ally Pokémon never shows up. You can't capture a Pokémon when there are 2 of them on the other side of the field at the same time. xD

"For those in the chat, and DJ you can answer this too.
    Have you ever faced a Wild Pokémon that you wanted to catch,
    but then its ally comes, you have the Pokémon you wanna get
    down to a low enough heath point to try to capture it,
    BUT THEN ITS ALLY USES LAVA PLUME OR SOME STUPID S**T AND KNOCKS IT OUT?!?!!" - Tyrone

"No, but that doesn't sound fun..." - DJ
    Yeah, so far, I would say this Gen game wise does PWN Gen VI, but it's not better than Gen V.
    But it's definitely a Top 4 Gen for imo as far as its story goes. xD
    Lol and you actually like Ash in this series. Oh the irony. xD
    Yeah. This game is still harder than XY. I've actually LOST 1 battle. I don't think I even lost 1 battle in Generation VI. xD
    Yup. Wonder what his thoughts will be on SM. xD
    Indeed. xD

"I only use Z-Moves during Trainer Battles. I don't go up to a random Wild Pokémon and obliterate it from existence!" - Tyronethegod3

"Use the Snorlium-Z on a freaking Cutiefly!" - KGPrestige

"Right!" - Tyrone

"That'll teach you to exist! How dare you?" - DJ SockPuppet

"You've got some nerve!" - Tyrone

"Flies only live for 2 days anyway, so what's the point?" - DJ SockPuppet
    Well, I don't have much choice; can't just roll over and die. It'll get better eventually... especially when I find a better living situation. By the time I found out my dad was gonna die, he was already unresponsive, but throughout my life, he always told me that I'll be ok, I'm tough, and I've got too much going for me not to turn out ok. So I'm trying to believe in that.
    Not so great. My dad died a week ago, and I've been having a hard time with it. Some days I'm ok, but other days, not so much. It doesn't help that I'm staying with my aunt, which is depressing. She means well, but gets on my nerves a lot, and it feels like an old person's house, and there's nothing to do but sit around and watch tv, no internet... It all just makes me miss my dad and my home more. But it's easier than it was at first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…