• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. xD

I just caught Necrozma. xD
    It is mentioned by someone you know and it is appearing in Ten Carat Hill. That's all.
    CoroCoro says Necrozma is related to Solgaleo & Lunala, that means the next game is coming next year. xD
    Lol. Well Astuhiro-san was going to use B1W1 Team Plasma,
    but they had to be removed from canon due the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. xD

Ibn4 SM005 having Ash/Lana hints. xD

Mimikyu's encounter happens in his week's special. xD
    Crap. xD
    Thr previous one was good though. I still prefer Eileen Stevens, but Iris' Generations VA was actually GOOD. She was voiced by Lucy's VA from the Fairy Tail anime Dub. xD

Right? xD
    Since the title is "Popplio, Do Your Balloonest!", I'm guessing we'll get Lana VS TR.

Wonder how the gang will react to meeting TR in the 1 hour special. xD
    That's true. I guess I'm hoping for Serena with a ponytail to appear, since that's my fav hairstyle for her besides the short hair. :D
    Yeah, I agree. :x I wanted to see Hilda or Rosa in the BW episodes. :( Oh well. Hopefully we get to see Serena when they get to XY.
    Hey :) I'm about to check out Pokemon Generations. I have a habit the past year or so of coming here Wednesdays looking for news on XY/Z episodes...I keep forgetting we are in the SM era now, lol. D:
    Lol at least you can always watch it online at some point. xD
    Yup. xD

SM005 - Popplio, Do Your Balloonest!
    Screenplay by Astuhiro Tomioka
    Air Date: December 1, 2016

----------
    The Pokémon School holds an extracurricular lesson in the form of a fishing tournament from the top of Sea Ride Pokémon! And the teacher is Lana, who loves Water Pokémon.

Since Ash doesn't have a fishing rod, he and Lana head to her house so he can borrow one from her.
    They drop by a beach on their way, where Lana and Popplio tell Ash about their dream.
    And then the day of the extracurricular lesson finally arrives. But as the group is fishing,
    a mysterious shadow appears with its eyes fixed on the Water Pokémon!
    ----------
    Cast:

----------
    Rodger Parsons (Narrator)
    Sarah Natochenny (Ash)
    Ikue Otani (Pikachu)
    Laurie Hymes (Lillie)
    Jessica Paquet (Mallow)
    Rosie Reyes (Lana)
    Alyson Rosenfeld (Sophocles)
    Marc Swint (Kiawe)
    Marc Thompson (Principal Oak (???))
    Abe Goldfarb (Professor Kukui)
    Carter Cathcart (James/Meowth)
    Michele Knotz (Jessie)
    ----------
    Ikr? xD
    That makes three of us. Less than 24 hours until SM003-004. xD
    Ikr? But to be fair, Z-Moves are OP in the games, too.
    Lol at its face though when Pikachu and Ash pull it off. It's like "OH CRAP!" and quickly enters its defense position to avoid getting wrecked. xD
    Yup. xD
    Unless his account was a few infraction points away from being banned. xD
    He said he once got busted for pretty much saying OS >>>>>>>>>>> AG-present
    as a FACT. Smh xD

Lol, Janovy loved SM001-0002, SM Ash and the entire cast. xD
    Smh at the ash-grenjnja user. He's salty that Aah didn't wreck
    Tapu Koko with Gigavolt Havoc. Dude, Tapu Koko is a GUARDIAN DEITY for Arceus' sake. Lmbo. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…