• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All I can say is *UCK THIS! I'M NOT PAYING MY MONEY to see a *LUT FILM! Again, U know we've had Our Debates on Suicide Squad and I HATED Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn SO U KNOW I'M AGAINST IT! And UR WRONG on AquaMan, his Film was Moved to October 2018 so his Film is still 2018.

I say it's LAME because THAT WAS NOT Manu Bennett Deathstroke! When U DON'T HAVE Manu Bennett as Arrowverse Deathstroke, THAT'S NOT DEATHSTROKE!
    Eh, too little of Flash and Supergirl. I GET it was MAINLY FOCUSED on Arrow people because it's their show and 100th Episode but they just felt VERY INSIGNIFICANT! And probably the BIGGEST ONE and NintendoFan82 AGREES with me on this. Deathstroke WAS SUCH A *UCKING COPOUT!! LIKE SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! WHY DO THEY HAVE HIM HERE IF MANU BENNETT ISN'T GOING TO PLAY HIM!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!? Deathstroke appearing DOES NOT WORK UNLESS Manu Bennett IS NOT THERE!! And he got his *ss WHOOPED SOOOOOOO EASILY which wouldn't happen to the Actual Slade Wilson!
    I'd say for the WHOLE ENTIRE CROSSOVER... I'd say 9.5/10. My Ratings for ALL THE EPISODES: I DO COUNT Portions to Supergirl because Barry WAS ASSOCIATED in 3 Scenes! I Gave Supergirl a 9.5/10, The Flash a 9.8/10, Arrow sadly the WEAKEST of them all :( 9/10 and then FINALLY Legends Of Tomorrow 10/10
    [Umm excuse me but you'll need to edit your FB post and disable your sig for you to get your test.
    Sorry but just letting you know]
    AHA! So HBO's playing it now... interesting...

Yup, we're gonna get it towards the End of tonight's Supergirl since 90% is just a Regular Supergirl Episode.
    hmmm, maybe swanage is a nice place, whales, birmingham, london is okay too, if you like comic cons, they are held in london (the ones I know of anyways :) nottingham is a nice place too ^^
    Rejecting what now?

... O_________________________O WOW... HE WAS REALLY GOOD! I KNEW WB was sleeping him a SECRET in this Film AND IT PAYED OFF!
    It looks awesome!

I just heard about that it's been trending on social media lol.

I really like Robin and Kid Flash.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…