• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
1rkhachatryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Minnah and I consider Drampa to be a high class species. This misdeed cannot go unpunished. Robert, prepare to meet your maker at the hands of my Mareanie launcher.

*Launches a Mareanie at you*

Would you say Sun/Moon are better than Gen VI's games?
    But I never knew about it because I avoided spoilers. Heck I was actually lucky I found a Hackamo-o because Jangmo-o called for help (which is like the dumbest mechanic ever imo). .__.

See I'm saddened you get Turtonator but at the same time I get the adorable Drampa.
    Mudsdale does look pretty fun to use. Stamina is an awesome ability!

That said my team was Primarina, Toucannon, Ribombee, Lycanroc, Salazzle, and Kommo-o. If only I had discovered Dewpider beforehand I'd use it over Kommo-o. ;_;
    I'm just shocked that a regional bug evolves so late like that. At least it's super dangerous with that sp attack.

Also Toucannon might just be my new favorite regional bird. I didn't spoil myself on Pikipek's evolutions so it was pretty awesome to have a badass toucan in the end lol.
    ----------
    I really hope Ash encounters Grubbin again and catches it, seriously it was pretty badass and after using the line in pokemon sun and moon, it's actually really good in game so I want him to get it.
    ----------
    It's cool I agree but there's one flaw in this.

It evolves soooooooooo late in the game.
    Yeah mine is still functional, but pretty much has become desktop status since it can't go for a minute without needing to be charged, and a couple of keys aren't working either. I've had it for five years though, it was a good run.
    ----------
    Although I'm thrilled Trump is running, he is gonna make this election hilarious to watch :).
    ----------
    How much do you regret posting this
    [Hey Robert if you're posting in the datamine thread, could you make your posts in brackets like this VM? Thanks!]
    And that was in an alternate reality!!

She didn't even help that much in the Team Flare arc.
    Damn Serena's team is weaksauce. Even Pokemon like Totodile and Axew did more than Pancham's entire run.

Downright embarrassing.
    No they say it's Drag-algae. DRAG-ALGAE ;_;

When I'm supposed to be Dra-gauge. As in gauging the bologna I have in store.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…