• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Scherzando
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :) The mareanie I sent you is one of my breedjects. I've marked what I think are 31 ivs, but you'll probably want to double-check them since I can't be certain on some of them until I get the iv-checker.
    Hey, sorry to bug you if you're in the middle of something, but I've been trying to initiate a trade so I can give you the destiny knot. My current file is in English, but the name is the same as on here so you should recognize it. Are my trade requests going through?
    Yeah I'm still here, hanging out in the Plaza. :D Send me a trade when you're ready! You didn't miss me. :)
    I'm hanging out at the Plaza now, sorry about that! Had to help people out. :D And yeah. I adore my artwork. Since I can't art, it's other people's work but it's my art. xD I'm so used to crashing my own systems though that it's all just hanging out on my OneDrive now.
    One Friend Eevee and one Moon Litwick are ready for you whenever! :D

I love the internet. >_> I can't stay away. I just keep a back up of Win10 on my USB so I can wipe whenever I **** up my computers. lmao. I also store my important stuff on Cloud now. But my important stuff is mostly artwork so it's not like it's the end of the world if someone somehow hacks a Cloud server and sees it.
    Hey, not really worrying about matching colors yet. Just focusing on the journey. Only beat one trial as of now. In the middle of the 2nd one. :)
    Done with my paper! Now hopefully I can get ready for bed quickly and get some sleep, as we have people coming to film one of my classes tomorrow, and I'd like to be presentable and decently awake for it, even more so than I usually want to be. I'll see if I can get on sometime tomorrow after 7pm MDT to trade you the destiny knot, as I figure it's something that would be good to have sooner rather than later if you've already completed the game. Is there a time then that would work for you?
    I'm afraid I'm sorely lacking in my knowledge of bands and famous people in general. I looked him and the band up, though. One of my younger sisters really likes to draw this one singers face (I forget his name) because he has a really interesting facial structure, and my family (including me) is sort of weird in general, so I'm not likely to judge you for liking a singer's voice a lot. :)

Ugh, that sand attack sounds even worse, possibly. Would need a pokemon with that one ability that prevents accuracy lowering, a LOT of x accuracies, or extras of the pokemon you're using so you can switch back and forth between them, all of which would carry their own inconveniences and annoyances. I think this is the first generation where I've really used the x items, just for the purpose of these SOS chains. Besides repairing stats, they're nice to up relevant defense if you're going to be chaining for a while so you don't have to use as many healing items and for upping the power of false swipe if you're dealing with a self-healing pokemon.
    Oooo that sounds good. I hope she gets one :D
    As soon as I complete the game I will look through your list :)

Uh..sure lol.

Cubone for your beast ball beldum?
    I would love a Love Eevee and Salandite! :) Yes, I am still looking for them! I'd be happy to trade you a Moon Litwick and whatever else you want from my list. Anything else that catches your interest? I just got a ton of new things too. xD Including Moon Gothita, Love Mimikyu, and BB Staryu. I'm working on Fastball Cynaquil right now as well.

rip computer due to malware, which only exists because people are dicks. :( I've had to wipe a few times due to malware before. The Windows 10 full restore really does wonders, assuming you get it on time. I had a computer get stuck in an infinite loading loop because of bugs before though... too late to save it without the USB option.
    I don't think it necessarily has to be forty, but that seems to be the current best guess for when your chances for stuff max out, as that was where it did on other chaining in XY and ORAS. And yeah, unless you have some way of passing leppa berries to the opposing pokemon you'll need to make sure to switch off to a new base pokemon every once in a while to avoid the struggle curse. Corsola (which is necessary for to keep as the base pokemon for mareanie chaining) was really annoying to chain since it always had recover, and then would also raise its defensive and other stats via harden or ancient power, while lowering my pokemon's speed via bubble and bubble beam. Had to keep a supply of X speeds to keep it high enough to stay ahead of the other pokemon, as otherwise mareanie would pop up and attack corsola and wreck the chain.

On HA, I recently saw somewhere someone was saying that the HA chance only pops up every five SOS (not sure whether counting the initial pokemon) starting at 15, and then it's still only a chance. Don't know if that's true, but if it is it's annoyingly specific.

who is your celeb crush? *curious*

*scuttles back to work on paper. ~3/5 pages done.*
    yeah, I got the free egg awhile back and hatched it. I had heard there was this trick you could do with synchronize and SOS where a synchronizer would make the SOS pokemon the nature of the first pokemon in your party, not its own, so I evolved it into an umbreon, but either that was incorrect or I was very unlucky with that 50% chance. with natures, you can either use a synchronize pokemon like kadabra or just breed one you caught until you get it, which shouldn't take too long. If it's a pokemon that can be SOS chained (some can't), you can also take care of IVs by chaining a few to start with, as once you get a chain of 40+ going you're highly likely if not guaranteed to get 4 perfect IVs. It's a bit of a pain and time consuming, but until more people start developing breeding stock it might be your best bet.

By the way, if you weren't already aware, the best breeding road in Sun/Moon isn't a road at all but that little enclosure just south of the daycare. Hop on tauros, press b to charge, and just rotate the control stick around and it counts as if you were moving a lot, all while being conveniently placed so you can see whenever the daycare lady has an egg for you by folding her arms. It's also really nice that they allow you to send eggs to a box or replace it with one of your party members when your party is full, so if you aren't needing to stop to check ivs alot you don't need to interrupt the hatching process to go boot up a pc and deposit.

Ok, I really need to be getting a paper written now so I won't be hanging around, but I'll let you know next time I'm online and I can trade you the destiny knot.
    btw, I have an extra destiny knot, if you need one. Since I'll be asking you to move tutor my eeveelutions in ORAS once I get them all done in X, which will take a chunk of battle points, I figure maybe I can sort of help pay for that via giving you a destiny knot? Especially since BP will be harder to acquire until pokebank updates, hopefully it'd save you some effort. btw, do you know how friends show up on the new communication interface? it was a lot more obvious in X...

also, you mentioned getting rowlet in a moon ball. Is there a way to get gen 7 starters in pokeballs other than the plain one? I was under the impression that there's no friend safari or such that would let you do that in sun/moon. or were you hoping to be able to breed a male caught in one with a female rowlet? 'cause like I said, it seems people are saying that male pokeball pass-down only works if the two pokemon are of the same species, or possibly male-only or genderless species in the pokeball you want with ditto (whose pokeball never passes down).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…