• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry it's been taking me so long to update. I've been trying to come up with a design for the battle cards before going any further in the story or the game
    I'm available today (Friday) from 10:30pm EST well into the night if you can respond in that time frame, otherwise I'll update you tomorrow
    I think Sol should get his first though since he bonded with Litten and Mitsuki is still unsure if she should get one
    I just updated my status to mention Tapu Koko.

We could also have Sol & Mitsuki would get their starters today if you want :p
    Ok, I'll think about it but I may stick with Steenee. I wasn't interested in Morelul because of its typing, I thought its lore & pokédex entries fit with Mitsuki's oddballs theme
    Hey,

Since Sol doesn't have Morelul anymore, do you think it would work on Mitsuki's team? I've been debating whether or not to replace Steenee, but if I do that was the pokémon I was thinking would take her place
    It would be okay, but it'd also be unfair to you. Don't worry about what you trade, just toss me whatever you like for it. Breeding starters is common practice and hardly worth an event poke :p Thank you a ton for the offer though.
    Just to let you know, I updated my status to arriving in Ikki Town. I didn't mention Sol but I did mention Hala was arriving
    I'm definitely planning on fully evolving Vermilion now. I can't wait to use him as a powerful Toucannon!!

Yeah. I had a feeling that it would all come down to who would attack first. It was a good thing Litten had that high speed + Blaze combo
    Sorry I took so long to reply back. I was in the middle of an SOS battle in Pokémon Sun trying to catch a Salandit, but I'm all set to battle
    I'd say that's just fine.
    My hours are insane throughout the week so our best bet would be the weekend and you very well might find another supplier before that.

If you're still interested I'll take either a Rowlett (preferred) or just throw it your way for whatever fodder you like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…