• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ I see. I used to feel that way, sometimes

Good. I heard its enjoying, the hype is real..XDXD Sadly, no. I don't have the money to buy it..]
    ohhh, well I don't actually know you in person so I can't say too much about that, but I don't think your creepy or rude, but then you might not have shown me that. and okay okay, yeah I'll admit, I was once a satoshi fangirl and I did have a cartoon crush on him, but that was before I knew about the anime world and only watched pokemon xD ahhh, fair enough, misty is a cool character, and don't worry I'm on the same boat, but hmmm, I'd rally go for personality, bit if it was about looks, I say haru from haru no ride

I see where your coming from, but hillary pretty much already won though didn't she, when it came to public voting anyway. I ended up watch Donald trump conspiracy theories from shane's youtube channel, he came up with some pretty good theories, or should I say found. But I would recommend you give that a watch see what you think ?? https:// www. youtube.com /watch?v=8e_BrgBSRdY (I'm not sure if I can link so your gunna have to join the gaps if you decide to watch it ^^)
    No franchise is perfect...even Pokemon XD

Ah nice, good choice. Who knows when or if I'll get the Switch.

Oh nice ;) Sounds good. I'd rather just play by myself or stream for a few close friends.
    Thanks, it's good to know I have somewhere I can go if worst comes to worse. I know, but... I feel like living there is keeping me down, basically. Well, "blunt" just means not sugar-coating things... I wouldn't say she doesn't understand people, but she doesn't understand... She doesn't understand other peoples' points of view. Like, she can't follow what I'm saying about innocence and free will and all that. Granted, most people have a little trouble following me at times, even really educated ones (if I do say so myself), but... My conclusions are generally a result of taking things to their logical end-point, and I don't think she's capable of following me that far. The thing with my aunt is, she's just not very bright. She believes what she's been raised with and what the people who teach those beliefs tell her, and isn't really capable of thinking for herself very much. At least, not when it comes to that kind of thing. She's so convinced that what she believes is right, based on that, that she isn't able to consider other possibilities very much.

Yeah... I thought your dad was religious? Wasn't it your dad who thought Obama was the anti-Christ, or something? Nah, that doesn't bother me; I have stuff coming to me in the future, just not yet. I've got a pretty big inheritance coming to me from my grandmother when she dies, and she's 94 now. So I'll be ok in the end, I think, just for now...
    [ Yep, yeah. ahahaha. Sometimes, I prefer talking to internet friends, sometimes it makes me feel happy when IRL friends we're talking to me that much.

School works, and on the job trainings, i feel I need more sleep, other than that, I think I'm ok. oh and btw, Have you got Sun/Moon? ]
    I have my reasons for liking Kingdom Hearts, but I acknowledge the flaws of it

My favorite Genre is RPG, so I'm used to playing long games ^^;

I see

Well, you never know unless you try~
    ohhh, haha, I wish I could describe you with different characters, sadly I'm not too good with that kinda thing :( and don't worry, when needs be, I can be serious >.< and yeahhh, well i wouldn't say satoshi in particular. if I had to choose from pokemon I'd say I prefer him yeah, bt if I had a choice from different anime I'd probably choose different, but anyway, I'm rambling now aha! what kind of person would you choose ??

ohh, I remember the new doing that, but to be honest neither trump or hilary did anything good for themselves, because most of the time they were just dissing each other. but I guess whats done is done now right ??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…