• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Frozocrone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's my pleasure. I'm glad you like it. ^_^

Huh...you're right, the "insert image" button doesn't work, yet imgur's BBCode does work. Here is the image code pulled from imgur. Just delete the spaces between the IMG tags and the URL. (Make sure Serebii didn't add URL tags before the web address; if it did, delete them.)

If you're still having trouble, here is the image itself:
    [IMG]
    A little Rowlet told me wanted this image as a signature banner. Well, my inner artist couldn't help itself and leaped at the call: http://i.imgur.com/10T95vY.jpg. (The image is 450 x 180 px, so it is within the signature size limit.) Feel free to use it if you want. My only request is that you credit me. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…