• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, about the multiple messages, my internet is being dumb for some reason with longer messages.
    It's a labor of love, since it doesn't pay much. Plus, the birds don't seem to fully appreciate the prep work we do to prepare their food and clean up their poop everyday. :p
    You can get degrees to help build a base knowledge of biology and specialize in Birds of Prey, but my organization has staff members that starting with us right out of high school, simply because they've been volunteering since they were 13 or so. It's a labor of love, since it doesn't pay much. Plus, the birds don't seem to fully appreciate the prep work we do to prepare their food and clean up their poop everyday. :p
    Yeah, Sequoia's team is a combination of two of my favorite fire pokemon and my love for the birds of prey I work with. Though the flying type isn't limited strictly to birds. All but two of her pokemon are secondary flying type in order for some diversity.
    Fun fact: Veronica was also made by Team Plasma. I don't mention that in the Sign Up because the first post says Team Rocket is the group that does genitic manipulation.
    *high fives* I see we were thinking along the same lines for our characters in a search and rescue occupation.
    Hopefully they'll be able to keep it tame, just wishful thinking?

I haven't seen the movies. Sad, I know. Still i'm still a tad hesitant, considering the tendencies of people...The ruin of Mosaic put me in a poor mood and I haven't been very interested in RPs since. You could say i'm a very, *Ahem* special person, of a particular niche. It takes just 1 instance of the aforementioned issues to set me off like a firework and spoil it for me. I can cool down, but if it continues...Well, it'll make it even harder for me to keep going. Loss of life and general tragedy are actually bigger offenders than the swearing, so i'll outright stay away from that.
    Oh wow, you've read almost everything? Haha, thanks, and glad you liked Progenitors so much, I'm always pleased when that one gets love.

You might want to hold off on Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Plasbad - it's long overdue for a revision I want to drop next year. Then again, it's overdue because that's whet I said this year, so if you're itching to know what's up with those Tom and Tiger dorks go agead and read the current version.
    Hey, I just wanna check something with you before I get my post up. Hansel and Caliburn just appeared out of the tunnels, out of nowhere? Since Sullivan followed Daniel back out the tunnel (in my post, which has yet to go up), would he have been able to see them appear (out of a side tunnel maybe?), climb up, then climb back down, down rush into the tunnels? Out of curiosity, Ana and Daniel would have seen them too, right?
    I think you misunderstood me. Monday and Tuesday were kinda busy for me and I was planning to write a response tonight, unless you want me to wait a bit so that you can put in an opportunity for Christine and Ana to show up again?
    It's totally fine if you want to unadd me! ^^;; Just thought it would be easier to add you all should we need to keep in contact!!
    Yes! I'm so sorry to bother you - I'm I'm the legends roleplay and since I'm not really familiar with anyone I thought it might be a good idea to add everyone! Nice to meet you! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…