• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
NovaBrunswick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Diamond I think. Fantina was the fifth gym in that game and she destroyed me because my best pokemon were a underleveled prinplup, machoke and budew
    For me they're noticably less easy than X and Y. I did struggle with some island challenges and I didn't turn off the exp. share.
    Yeah, didn't care for it when it happened in BW either. I still prefer Sun and Moon over X and Y, mostly because X and Y was too easy for me and I like the new Alola pokemon more

Rowlet in Moon and Litten in Sun. :]
    That's cool! I bought Sun the other day. I do have one criticism of the games though now that I've finished Moon, and that is they put too much into the story. They make you sit there and read a lot of text. I don't play Pokemon games for the story so it got kinda annoying >.>
    Further than Dartmouth, but I'd rather not clarify exactly where I live online.

Yes, the first few weeks I worked it made me jump too. xD I got used to it after a while. Sometimes we don't hear it at all so "did the cannon go off yet?" Is a pretty common question around lunch lol
    I live just outside of Halifax, but I work downtown! We use the noon cannon as a signal to take our lunch break, lol. :)
    Yes I am! I've lived here in NS most of my life and my family is from here.
    Oh k I didn't know bc I try to avoid spoilers. I inevitably end up seeing some (hence my username) but I have avatars and sigs hidden and stay out of the spoilers and speculation forums.

I don't care that much about repeating types. Emboar and Blaziken are two of my favourite pokemon
    Rowlet. I was going to go with Litten but I saw Rowlet's final evolution and I like the design and concept despite his base form being a little overrated IMO.
    As of now I think it's still too early to tell for me. I love the personality, designs, and everything else that all three of them have. Usually I have a clear favorite, but it's very different this time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…