• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, I did! I'm from Southern California. I put "Virbank City" as my location because it's based on Burbank, which is about an hour from where I live.
    Ah, understandable. I'm not super competitive either.
    My favorite Pokemon is Gallade! *points to icon* ;) I also really like Chandelure, and reptile pokemon like Krookodile and Serperior. I'm guessing your favorite is Pikachu?
    Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. It was kind of complicated with my dad. He seemed to be in good health; he could still get around well for his age (which was 86; I was born when he was 57) and was independent. Then he fell and broke his hip. It wasn't a bad break, and he was still in good spirits, enjoyed talking to the doctors and nurses at the hospital. Then they found out he had a urinary tract infection (which is probably why he fell in the first place). That turned out to be from an abcess in his intestine from diverticulitis. He had to have surgery to correct that, but still seemed to be doing fine. The last time I talked to him, he had some fluid on his lungs, but the doctors weren't too concerned; they said they could suction it out if it got worse. But he ended up getting really sick from secondary infection, really suddenly. He died shortly after he started getting really sick.
    err... who are you and why are you sending me a friend request? I see you have scherzando in common as a friend, but other than that, I can't think how we're connected, so I'm a bit confused...
    Hi! we've been friends a while but never talked. So I must ask: what is your favorite part of the pokemon games? I like collecting and competitively training but I hardly ever battle.
    hmm, apart from swimming, I don't play any other sports, but I like ice skating, I used to love basket ball and badminton when I was in school, I'd gladly play them again if I had the chance xP
    ----------
    [do you think Ike might have a role in the Aether Foundation? ;)]
    ----------
    I couldn't help but laugh at that since I actually do Smash casually.
    I'm in my last year of college! Time flies. Been a fan of Pokemon since Red/Blue came out many, many years ago
    Tough question. If you were to ask me a week ago, I'd probably say Garchomp because of its awesome design and its viability when battling, and that its the signature Pokemon of my favorite champion Cynthia. Some of the Gen 7 Pokemon have been growing on me however. Cosmog is one of them.
    Still no confirmation on anything as if now, but now that the anime is running they might be generous and let us know. For now, we're still playing the waiting game.
    Alright ^^. I'm not really into shipping myself but I do like NxHilda from the games ^^
    You mean in the anime?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…