• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It most definitely can be a pain. My issue right now is that you need multiple empty bottles in order to make this one section not a pain in the arse. The problem with that is that I get those bottles through minigames. I am terrible at minigames and hate them as a general rule.

Yeah, it is a fun time. And yes, it is very easy to lose track of time when writing and brainstorming. I have the prologue and chapters 1-3 posted on my Devinatart if you're interested in reading. Here's a link to the prologue. http://medula-oblongata.deviantart.com/art/Rhapsody-of-a-Marionette-Prologue-655017281. I considered posting it in the non-pokemon fic section of Serebii, but that section seems to be very dead and I probably wouldn't get any readers.
    I had to quit playing Majora's Mask since I was so bad at it I hit a bit of a roadblock. I may revisit it again at some point, but not for a little while.

I started a writing project. Writing a long fantasy story. Well, technically it's a redo of an old story, but I am using different characters.
    Yeah, they are pretty cheap. I think each one is about $9 or something like that. And thankfully I got enough cash at christmas to get them all. Though first I have Majora's Mask and Wind Waker to get through. Have you ever played Majora's Mask? It's proving to be a difficult game.
    Hey Psynergy, is there anything you are excited for after Christmas?

I can't wait for the Switch news and the Pokemon Bank update. Now I need a date for the latter.
    Yeah, I hope so too. I really need the money.

If I get eShop credit I'm going to be getting the GBA Castlevania games and probably the GBA Metroid games. I am a big fan of Castlevania but I missed a lot of the games over the years. So I will get them on the eShop instead.
    Not that it really matters at this point. I lost my freaking job and have to find a new one.

Interesting, I might have to train one one of these days. It's super cute too, which I appreciate. My hope is that by the time bank comes to gen 7 I will be able to actually get it. Maybe I'll get some eShop credit for Christmas or something.
    I'm really glad Sun and Moon came out, but now, I'm waiting for the Bank update and the Switch news.

I really want to know what happens to Gen I VC Pokemon when put into Bank then Sun/Moon.
    My job pretty much consists of stocking shelves at a grocery store. It's boring. Gives me time to think about things like 'what am I doing with my life'. Which is awful when that happens.

Yeah, that is true. Pokebank really should be able to transfer items. That is a pretty nice team. How was Minior? It seems interesting, but I don't know when I'll end up using one.
    Kinda feels like it's been that long on my end, but also my life has been kinda dull what with working at a job that I hate and not having much along the lines of excitement.

You could always start over. Though if the issue is having a bunch of things you want to keep, you can always wait for Bank to be available then do more runs then. That's what I'm going to do, but that's mostly since I need to transfer a buncha stuff from gen 6. What'd your team end up being?
    Nah, I am apparently just super forgetful.

I felt like it got better as it went along. Like, the first island, the new format still felt really weird, but once I got to the next island I had gotten used to it and everything felt just fine. Now I have, like, four runs of it planned.
    Oh my gosh they actually gave Vanilluxe Snow Warning? This generation is already great!
    Which is an understandable decision imo - if that kind of game is what sells, then it makes sense that that's the kind of game they'll be producing. But idk, it seems like improving story and characterization would make a better game, and that could still mean retaining all the new and sellable features.

I feel like they're gonna release Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, and Shiny Rayquaza next to each other, but when that's gonna be is anyone's guess. I really hope Shiny Rayquaza is Flying-type though. I had over 30 RMLs before the update and that's now down to 5, ahaha.

Ah haha, I am definitely going with Rowlet for my second run since its evolutions look so cool. But I need Popplio in my life so meh.
    Me being one of those people, I can understand why. If anything, more players in the userbase does mean more longevity for the series, and I'm sure they'll hit that balance between appealing both old and new players in a future game!

Heh, they've been doing a lot of filler with these unofficial alternate forms, though none of them are really notable aside from maybe the alternate Gengar. Been going crazy over the new RML-able Pokemon though - I suddenly need like 50 more RMLs.

On another note, really excited for Sun and Moon! I'm not sure if I asked you already, but which one are you going to get and who are you starting with? Sun + Popplio combo here.
    Hey Psynergy.

You know, I'm really looking forward to the Animal Crossing Direct.

I am praying for Pokemon amiibo compatibility (and not just "you got a coin" BS).

I might get another amiibo today. I was trying to do Streetpass weekend at Best Buy, but nothing was happening.

The forerunners are Pit, Lucas, Lucina.

I often fear about forgetting which amiibo I already own. I do have Rosalina, so that wouldn't be hard to forget. XD
    I don't know (and don't want to know) what got datamined but to think that the stats and other stuff got scrubbed, things would have gone all well but nope. Now for a month of torture.

At least paralysis got nerfed!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…