• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, yeah, I can understand that. Those are definitely fun. That was part of the reason why I started writing that short story about Brask.
    Haha, well, I find character backstory to be pretty interesting, so it's alright by my accounts. I'll send you a PM in a future once I have it ironed out.
    Hey. I'm slowly coming up with info that Rosh could potentially hack from my characters' files should he get the itch to start snooping. xD No pressure to, it's just a fun exercise for me since it helps me get to know my characters better and expand the Mass Effect lore a little bit (and also add some humour.)
    He probably wouldn't find anything in the ship's data besides maybe some vaguely interesting stuff about Elkoss, but not anything relevant to the stolen item. He might find some communications logs between Hec Brann and his boss in the Combine, which could shed some light on the characters there, just ask if you want me to flesh that out for you.
    Haha, well turians do kind of have that cat mouth. :p

That's cool. Yeah, you do have a point that quarians would probably keep their information well encrypted since the safety of the Migrant Fleet is really important to them. Brask, probably not so much, haha.

I'll send you some ideas when I can.
    Hey, if you ever want Rosh to do a deep dive on Brask or Keelo's files in the future, I've got some ideas for the sorts of things he could find.
    Well if we manage to finish this rp, who' to say there won't be a sequel for them to appear in
    'Shenanigans from decades ago now seemed far more humorous than at the time. ' Are we referring specifically to one shenanigan that was discussed the other day? :p
    Okay, cool. Just wanted to make sure. ^^ I've been curious to see how Brask and Rosh would interact.
    sorry, the message system was being a bugger earlier, so I was doing a test message.
    Hey, I hope I didn't bunny Rosh at all. If you wanted to do something else with him, let me know and I can edit my post.
    No problem. ^^ I can't even do that. xD I tried to change the colours of a picture before, but it was a mess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…