• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I believe Game Freak was always planning a pokemon game for the Nintendo Switch, right? There are rumors with strong evidence that it'll be Pokemon Stars, like the 3rd game or sequel or whatever of Sun and Moon. I would LOVE walking pokemon to return like in HGSS! I bet they couldn't do it in 5th/6th/7th gens because of the consoles' limits.

Were you ever planning to chain 4IV dittos? Someone found a method to do it just by pressing A with no concentration or planning needed, so you could do it while watching TV or reading (well, maybe not reading...). There's a complicated setup process involved, but if you're interested in getting some good dittos, let me know and I'll explain. I also have some extras of the required setup pokemon you can have.
    Lol yeah its not really high on my list but I do really like dewpider (just caught one yesterday haven't really had the chance to play so I'm not that far into the game yet) When I saw that its HA was water absorb I sorta went wah? o_O But yeah just for the collection... You know the more I look at it less since it makes, think I'll just go ahead and remove it. Huh, I normally have OCD kick in right about now but oddly enough nope I'm good lol!

Oh one more thing the whole breeding thing in theory when bank comes out and we can transfer stuff. Could we breed a Friend ball Snivy of either gender with a HA Snivy in a normal ball of either gender and end up with a HA Friend ball Snivy?
    Always nice trading with you hun feel free to take a look at my updated post and if you like anything make an offer ^_^
    I'm waiting on a trade before I can finish your order but I got the others ready.

Like normal/dark blue I guess
    Yeah that's true, but I meant more blatant lying like saying it has its HA or X amount of IVs when it doesn't, stuff like that.

Oooh moon ball salandit you say? hmmm...

You finally got indigo moon ball minior then? :D

omg I caught the last UB. Sync failed but I didn't care at that point. It was too hard to catch and I didn't want to deal with it again XD
    I'm kinda 50/50 on not being able to type our own messages. We can't show off how good our pokemon are by listing HAs and EMs, but at least people can't lie now... and people with all languages can see what's being said.

It's always painful seeing something cool offered and you don't have what they're asking for ;_; I've been stalking the GTS for two weeks, looking for a Friend Ball Trapinch, and the only one I've seen is up there right now asking for a lv 100 Ditto. u_u Well guess what? I just now put one of my non-HA Vulpix breedjects up for trade and randomly asked for a Trapinch, not having very high hopes, and guess what decides to grace my screen? A friend ball Trapinch! 8D
    Alright I'm ready too but seeing as this day was a nightmare and I'm beat I'm only going to be awake for a short time. Uh tomorrow hopefully will be uneventful and I'll be able to trade if your already gone for the night.

Huh, that makes since too bad my moon is male XD a well as long as I have a HA then I should be able to get it onto offspring of a female apricorns ball even without her having it. I love that all pokemon that are breed able can now pass their Pokéball ^-^
    maybe it was the same person? lol, but thanks for trying, though. If I don't come across an indigo one I'll just stick with the light blue. I did see an indigo one briefly, but it got taken before I could get my hands on a garchomp to trade for it.
    Oh, today I traded for a Light Blue Moon Ball Minior just for you, lol. Hope you can find that indigo one.
    I offered up a Moon Litwick on the GTS and got a korean Fast Ball Scyther ^_^ now to go Metal Coat hunting...
    Well I wanted more things from her but she said she was busy shiny hunting or something so she only traded me the ones she had bred already ;-;

I'll ask her though. But what would you want for it if shes busy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…