• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey everyone 1 that's playing destiny on xbox1 messege me your username so we can play my user name is ColderSage985
    Sorry about the Talonflame sweep :/ This is the first time I've used her in a while, and I realized why I stopped. You seem to have a pretty big rock weakness on your team. You should consider putting in a spinner or a defogger. That was a good battle, regardless :)
    Ahhhhhh, today is going to crap, grandfather just shut off the WiFi as I was getting on, days like this are such a pain in my but, hate to ask this but can you trade tomorrow? Dang forums bugging out and then this just have me frazzled right now, figures he turns it off the second I get on
    I trade my random shinies for items, I have 6 boxes full of events and shinies, one box with self caught x and y shinies, 2 boxes of special ball pokemon, and 6 of kalo bred shinies, cloned not cloned and need to be cloned for people and 2 with pokemon to use for vgc, and my battle box has my dragon gym team
    I have maybe 2 boxes of stuff for fodder / to get rid of for space, those extra few boxes mean nothing when you have almost 2 games full of stuff and are trying to collect kalos bred shinies
    Yep, I have my list of what I need to clone for you to trade to you on a piece of paper, also gotta send Ckeen her pokes back but I have to clone some pokes to send to her for a past set trade, can't send what I already have for her cause she doesn't have WiFi access at the moment so I can't clear up that part of that box, lol
    Honedge and Archen are done so far and I was working on cloning dedenne, bergmite, and flabebe next, dedenne and bergmite I need to make an extra clone of for bank and one to keep of so I will need to work on those when I can tomorrow first
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…