• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lord Trollbias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No need to be sorry. I was actually shocked that you didn't figure that out lol. I know ya what ya mean though.
    "The constant over-emphasis by the fanbase over who/what is strongest or who or what would win their virtual matchup scenarios, especially in this section, has become unbearable."

So you've noticed ehh, brilliant *claps*
    Man, I hope so. I don't want a decade of losing in the T16 or QFs. We definitely have the talent to beat them, but depends which Arsenal shows up.
    I would have imagined writers and JJ might have thought "Hey isn't this a bit too much like ANH?" but guess not.

They should. I'll be annoyed if it ends up being an Empire redux. "Rey...you are my cousin." Rian Johnson is a good director though.
    It hit the right checkmarks to please the crowd, but in retrospect, it was too similar to A New Hope. As much flak as Lucas gets for the Prequels, at least those films tried to galaxy-build and established some cool concepts. I can't think of anything in TFA that stuck out as truly original and memorable.
    Hopefully it ends up being good. Reaction at the world premiere last night was fairly positive. Still going to watch it because it's Star Wars, but hopefully it's better than Force Awakens.
    Unfortunately that path inevitably leads to the banhammer (which is why I also toned it down).
    At least now is better than when L and doppelganger spammed all threads, or the KL fallout.
    "Besides, a female character shouldn't be taller than a male character if they are of the same age, in my opinion."

I can't believe this was actually uttered. Is this truly the Twilight Zone?
    I know what you mean. Right now it's the XY/Ash fans, amour fans, Misty/Pokeshipping, and May fans that are annoying me XD
    I actually loved the first 20 or so episodes of BW. I think ever since the league it went downhill though. Oh and Ash was kind of stupid but I think I'd rather have that now over another XY Ash.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…