• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• * Wolfie starts to yawn, and says he's tired to Espeon and says Good night and sweet dreams to her before he goes and collapses on his bed and cuddles with his Ninetails girlfriend * ( note not on here )
    [ BTW I have a new girlfriend who I think is the one now, we both really feel like this is different so, we've been dating for 'bout a week now and if I were to discribe her as a pkmn I would say a Ninetails. ]
    I'm homeschooled and my mom said earlier this year that she wants us to put in a lot of work in before xmas, mainly for my bros who are behind a bit but to make it fair I have to do it as well, three more days at least until Xmas break.
    Then after Xmas break we're back on to work untill summer( excluding b - days and some holidays )
    * Wolfie smiles *
    Aww lucky, I can't stop until a week before xmas. :(
    * Wolfie could probly help Espeon with boredom when he can if Espeon wishes *
    *The cuddles make Dialga feel amazing inside. He lies down peacefully, closes his eyes, and contentedly falls asleep.*
    * Wolfie says thats cool and hands Espeon her cider. His whole household family took in making cookies, fudge, and soup mixes for everyone else last year and might do it again this year *
    * Wolfie also says that his bros Plusle and Minun were being mischievous to Wolfie today, and asks how Espeon is today *
    * Wolfie tells Espeon that the four flavors of fudge are, White chocolate cherry, chocolate, mint and plain white chocolate. ^.^ Wolfie also offers hot coco, apple cider, or eggnog *
    * Wolfie brings some hot coco and a varitey of cookies cause he doesn't know what you prefer so he brought all of it. =^.^= *
    Nut horns, classic chocolate chip, gobbers, orange cookies, meruinge trees, beartic poop with a hint of elf " not acually poop just a cute name cause of what it looks like", and also four kinds of fudge if you want too. :)
    I haven't 100% decided if I'm going to accept new judges? But when I make my decision, I'll tell you.
    *Wolfie comes over and says goodmorning to Espeon, whises her to have a awesome day and trots off*
    [ You are lucky to enjoy real trees cause I am allergic to them, but anyways Good day ^.^ ]
    *Dialga smiles as the cute Espeon cuddles with him. He tells Espeon that he loves all of the friends in his signature, including Espeon. While continuing to smile, Dialga falls asleep.*
    It was awesome, Its been a Loooong day for me.
    I've been up for along time so I gotta get to bed soon.
    * Wolfie comes over to Espeon and cuddlles next to her, quickly falling asleep.
    [ I failed my test, but will try again tuesday so... ]
    I am so sorry I just missed you Kawaii, I got suckered into making tea and missed out, We'll have to set up a trade time...
    Anyways so how was your day?
    Okie do, have a great time^.^
    * Wolfie comes bounding over with some pop music playing on his headphones and dances for Espeon, feeling awesome *
    HIIIIII KAWAII ^*^
    Sorry I got on and tried to flag you down but then I had to go do stuff. Last night I also meant to come back on but was too tired. Let me know when your ready to trade.;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…