• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Scherzando
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know if leppa berries only get it back up to 5pp for ditto, just that when ditto transform they only have 5pp in every move. And wow! Four in a row... I don't know if people (well, at least those who are talking) know for sure when the chances for stuff maximize, but I think the best guess right now is at forty, the same as what chaining methods in 6th gen capped out their benefits at, and also around where it seems this gen that the 4iv becomes a guarantee or near one. Speaking of which, my shiny had only 3 perfect ivs, so it really does seem like I wasn't imagining things when I thought I caught it rather early on in the chain.
    Speaking of things with low catch rates, I was trying to catch an elekid the other day for the dex, and that thing did NOT want to be caught. It seemed like it must have had like a 90% call rate (I didn't have anything to induce a status that wouldn't faint it), and then even when I did get a chance to throw an ultra ball it kept breaking out, even though I had it at 1HP. -_- I did eventually manage to catch it, but it took a ridiculously long time.
    Congrats! If going for a beastball HA shiny, I'd still try and get it a leppa berry and have it copy a pokemon with recycle just in case, though, as ditto has a pretty low catch rate already, and the fact that it only gets 5pp per move copied means that you get to throw 18-19 balls max otherwise (since at least one move will be taken up by KOing the ditto that called it). But yeah, beastball on it would be awesome, and I might try that myself sometime, after I beat the game.
    Sure Why Not ^.^ mine is in my about me ( can't remember it at the moment ) Oh and yeah I Loovvvee making gifts for others, last year everyone got a homemade soup mix and hot coco mix, plus a popcorn mix. Food wise, gift gift wise, I made everyone a special Christmas card decorated by me. This year we are doing soup mixes again with a little something special.§.§
    Plus I am making a gift Banner for my family members, then some animal design xmas cards. :) I've been getting good at animals.

I have been drawing Pokémon, Animals, Mythical beasts, and mandalas a lot lately and am getting better. I just kind of let my emotions flow when I draw while listening to calming / upbeat songs on youtube or my Ipod.

The year before for xmas We made ( my family and I ) made cookies, fudge, meringue trees, yule logs and other sweet goodies. We might do it again this year, but right now we made some orange cookies for us.

* Wolfie smiles and offers Gallade some of his cookies *
    Oh nothing much been doing chores, making tea, listing to pop music on my Ipod, and cheering up my girl friend whose having a bad day.
    Haven't been doing much pkmn time on X today but I think that making Christmas gifts is a good excuse to not play.
    I am soooooo EXCITED CAUSE THERE'S ONLY 14 MORE DAYS TILL I CAN PLAY SUN( EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK )
    And also get to play sun with Kawaiiconcept soooooo. ^-^
    Risking the wrath of Lord Slowbro.

But thanks and of you want anything of his. Come to me. I give you freebies :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…