• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How have you been doing?

I just started Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and I'm finishing Zelda: Twilight Princess HD.

Tomorrows my mom's birthday (being the 3rd of January). She will be *internal server error*.
    I desire to express my appreciation for your level 99 Waluigi Wahship. You're probably not playing your copy of Bravely Second at this point. However, you did a good for me, so thanks.
    How excited are you for the Pokemon Bank Update?

I am because I really want to know how GIVC (Gen I Virtual Console) Pokemon work.
    ahahaha I don't even have the game :( I saw it was on sale for $40 at Target tho so I might pick it up. I was hesitant to buy it but a lot of the people I know who have played it enjoyed it despite some similarities between it and SS.
    I could copy that sentence and have it explain my situation.

In fact:

----------
    Just Moon. I beat it, still got post-game stuff to get through however!
    ----------
    Hey, I just wanted to say I really liked the Sun/Moon review you're linking in your sig. It did a lot of good analysis and made a lot of good points I agreed with.

...Granted, I know you also didn't write that review but I don't think the guy who did is on here, so I felt I'd thank you by proxy.
    Hey there! I was wondering if the fan fiction sub accepts one-shots that aren't Pokemon-related (and more importantly, if there is an active group for that category). I'm trying to get back into writing and sharing this story I wrote for class would be a great way for me to reintroduce myself.
    Me too ahaha, though I'm trying to see if I can get the Monday after off, because I'm gonna be so sleep-deprived from playing or I'll still be playing 24/7 by then. Here's hoping we get it here on the 18th though - we got ORAS on release day, but we got PSMD two days after.
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA. LIKE, I COULDN'T EVEN FULLY APPRECIATE RED AND BLUE BEING ALL GROWN UP BECAUSE MY PURE, GREEN-HAIRED CINNAMON ROLL IS BACK TO BEAT ALL THE TRAINERS WITH HIS GALLADE

Erm, what I meant to say is, yes, I'm very glad. XD Which game are you getting and who are you starting with? I'm gonna be playing Sun and going with Popplio!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…