• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heeey, it's been a while! I understand you've been busy... but I miss talking with you ^^;
    你 好。
    hello kagie^^
    So have you ever heard the " Spinning song"?
    [ I have been studing both Chinese and Japanese cultures, the latter being my next language to learn.
    And that song came up, I think its very pretty]
    [ I am very sorry for the long wait but am happy to say that your ferroseed is ready and I can trade on Sat or Sun night.
    I was trying to get shinies but Its ready.^^ ]
    Hey Kagkie ^.^
    Yeah I know but I need some time before the trade cause I'm breeding a suprise for you ( hopefully in time ) for xmas ( 2 days until I get Sun then I can work on there too. ^.^ )
    How have you been though lately?
    and then I tried to send you a request, but you must have sent one at the same time and so it failed. They really need to make it so if you send a request at the same time as someone else it automatically goes through...
    I meant the success rate for another pokemon to appear seems to be around 60%, but calling in the first place does seem like maybe 90-95% when 1HP and adrenalined.

I have been wondering if it takes less time to get a 4IV than I've been doing, but I don't want to try any less time just in case I fail since it takes so long. Better safe than sorry :p And with 12 minutes getting me a 2IV, that's a decent estimate right there. Maybe 25-30 minutes would work.
    overall, though, thinking about it, what would probably be most effective and easy would be, if you're relatively consistent with pressing A (regularizing the turn to time relationship), to figure out about how much time it takes for 40 dittos to go by (with one or a small handfull of trials), and then use that as your time benchmark, with perhaps a tiny bit extra for a safety margin. 'Cause it could be that it's actually far less time than you've been doing...
    I feel like the call rate might be a bit more than 60% when 1HP and adrenalined, it seems to call more often than not, but idk.

If someone ever did do over-the-top calculations, though, I'd be curious to see the results...
    LOL I guess I got too technical xD but I do wonder what the call success rate is, which shouldn't be TOO hard to figure out, but then that would require paying attention and defeat the purpose of the Memento method. :p

gah, forgot it takes 2 turns for a ditto to faint. I know it's not the turns that matter so I was being generous while taking my estimated ~60% call success rate into account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…