• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ after watching some movies and dancing to me favorite songs on my Ipod, I am much better now, along with your help.^.^
    Now I know this is ridiculous, but after she flooded my e-box with I'm sorry emails, I agreed to give her another chance ( she too is dealing with depression, and when I wasn't there to help soothe her, she got mad and said that mean stuff and all....
    I feel like such a jerk to you and kawaii for dumping my sad sorry A** problems on you guys, I'll make it up to you guys though.
    2-3 days from now I'll have Sun and then you, Kawaii, Buuz, and Yumenokage, and Shcerzandoe are all getting Perfect Iv / and shiny pokemon of your choice, I still need to finish up my X breeding projects so theres a bonus ^.^ ]
    [ I am sorry, last night I just couldn't handle anything anymore, I always try to put my problems away and care more for others like you, kawaii, and my family. Thanks though for the advice. ]
    * Wolfie snuggles closer too his two best friends, *
    * Comes over and curls next to his big dragon friend*
    [ my soulmate dumped me… i guess I wasn't there when she needed me and now she hates me and probably deleted my emails I sent her…
    when will i learn… i don't know how I can always be there.... * wolfie has tears starting to swell up * I tried many ways… but I am limited to ewhat i vcan do…]
    Well right now Im in PA and here it only got close to the negatives, but I love the cold but not that cold!

* Wolfie nuzzles back and sits down next to Dialga *

I've been busy today making a wreath for my great-grandparents with my little bros ( twins that I've nicknamed Plusle and Minun, they are about mischievous as real ones )
    and it took four hours to get all 88 bows wrapped on the wreath. ^.^
    I'll be on all night cause my girlfriend doesn't have internet until wensday, and cause I need to reorganize stuff on here. ( I have OCD and constantly reorder things on how I'm feeling )
    * Wolfie says okay, smiles and offers hot coco with whip creme *
    Burrr Even though Im Aalaskan thats cold!
    Yeah we try though ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…