• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I replied, I hope I wasn't too vague!

I'm fine with it as the way you described it but I feel like it should be somewhat weaker to start.
    I was hoping Sketchie would post first tbh. :p Even with Teen Titans dead, Waiting for Sketchie is still a thing.

I don't know how André is going to convince Pan of his love of nature. Considering... He hates things like camping. :p
    It's... fine. Mostly. (You are a GM of one of the RP's I vanished from... any way I can come back?)
    *shrug* I'm really not bothered by it. As I said in the thread I didn't see it being a big deal and just kind of flowed with the ideas in order to create characters. I like having guidelines, don't get me wrong I love having full freedom, but there was this RPG years ago that completely peaked my interest by forcing people to follow an extremely strict personality. (The GM actually typed out the full personality so you had no input.) It was about colours and whatnot, had Litwicks to join you with different colour flames. I played the red lustful character and it was a fun experience.

As I said, not offended. It's just a Pokemon RPG on a forum intended for children. ;P

Yeaaaaaah, I'm working on a post. I've kinda been waiting for someone else to post so I can read it and get a better feel of what exactly to say.
    *sigh*
    ok
    ill fix the hisory thing
    um
    does the rp have to be on this topic
    or can I use one of my best from Fizzy Bubbles
    (I'm trying not to get discouraged)
    ugh
    sorry my sign up is crappy
    ill type up a life story on word or something and copy paste it
    I can fix the apearence stuff now
    as far as powers go...
    i dont really know how to word it so she's not OP
    sorry again.
    I try to be sensible and write well.
    Well both games are pretty nice ^~^ And yeah I did the dex, I did it back in Gen 6 too, just kinda a thing I do now I guess
    I like writing, but only to a certain extent. My mind can be slow with certain things, and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to writing, so it makes it hard for me to write anything terribly long, or else it becomes too nit picky for me and I get bored and/pr frustrated. Though I do get bursts of ideas occasionally.
    RPs in general, really. I sometimes like doing them as a group, but more often I prefer only a one on one RP. I feel like I have more freedom that way.
    Oh sun and moon, I was stuck in bed for like a month, I beat both those games and the dex weeks ago
    Ehhhh with how little I'm on here its totally fine XD I've been well for the most part, last month got pretty bad ( Yay surgery! ) but otherwise I've been going good ^~^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…