• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is one! Granted it's somewhat of a drive but it's nice to know that my state wasn't left out! :D

Wait what about Aquafina? :eek:

I still need to get Nebby 2.0 Just to clarify, if I trade my Cosmog from my own Moon to another person with Sun, my Cosmog will become a Solgaleo? It's not like how Puprocks evolves? .___.

Thank you so much! Especially Velouria! :D
    I'll be sure to try it! I just hope there's a Bubble Tea Shop close by from where I live. .__.

All we need now is a drink based off of Tapu Fini! Any suggestions?

That describes Xurkitree very well actually. :p Plus it's surprisingly adorable in Refresh!

Nice! I can't wait to trade my Pokemon to you (and I'm going to start some more IV breeding things so look forward to it!)!
    You have been invited to the SPPF New Year Celebration! Join in the fun with your favourite non-permabanned members as we celebrate the fantastically bad year that was 2016!

There will be
    - Pin The Tail On Nator
    - Mike Pence's obituary!
    - Celery and dip!
    - And so much more!
    Ah I see. I thought that they were smoothie shops of sorts considering when I looked at some images, they looked pretty colorful. And yeah they didn't do that did they! We also need Red Bulu in the mix as well. :p

Best part is that there are two Xurkitree for double the breakdancing! Let's just hope one of them doesn't get exhausted because it falls flat on the ground when it faints (I got a laugh when I saw Xurkitree's fainting animation). :p
    I googled a Bubble Tea shop and I didn't expect it involve smoothies in some way. .__. Well if it does happen, they can't forget about Tapu Cocoa. :p That's true...and we finally got Cosmoem's Sugimori artwork at least too... .__.

Another connection between our boy Guzma and Xurkitree is that the former runs an evil team all about rapping and Xurkitree seems like the Pokemon to jam to its music. :p

(I should probably post in Train, Store, Release too!)
    All I know about Tapu Koko is that its name reminds me of that "top kek" phrase thrown around here and there. In addition to non-Play Rough Tapu Koko, how does Solgaleo not get Psychic Fangs? It's literally a telekinetic world-crossing lion. .__.

Xurkitree is even more frightening under Electric Terrain too. It used that against me and well everything that's not a Ground Pokemon gets zapped into a crisp. Also for some reason Xurkitree reminds me of Guzma due to their white hair/star head and black clothing/coloring.

(I posted! :D )
    That seems like a cool idea! I must first EV train Tapu Koko and then I'll do what you recommended (or not. I think Fini gives 3 Sp Defense EVs and I can lower that afterwards with a berry). I just hope when I switch out my Abra, she doesn't use Aqua Ring. Speaking of Tapu Koko, how does it not get Play Rough? .__.

It's bad enough that my Toucannon had to become bait for Xurkitree. I swapped out my Espeon/Alakazam to it only to let the tree fry the bird. Kommo-o would then Dragon Claw + False Swipe it until Xurkitree fried it too. After that it came to hoping the Beast Ball working.

In the end, Toucannon and Kommo-o did their jobs but in a painful and zap-inducing way. ;__;
    I'm finally making progress!

I caught Tapu Bulu meaning I just need to catch Tapu Fini which I know will be a pain considering it has Aqua Ring. ;_; I guess a Water Absorb user with Taunt could help?

As for the Ultra Beasts, I finally caught both Xurkitree and now I get to catch those bamboo rocket things. .__.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…