• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hey, there are new friends for, right? We will make a lot of fun together! :)
    I am doing alright just been busy with things and tef is going well still which I am doing alot of make over which the tournaments now in the guild section is back in the threads >.> also I got my art shop back and work in charizard rulez's trade shop now. also xat are dead news that is why which discord is suppose to be the new thing now which I might just do it now not sure.
    quoooooooottteeee <3 I never would thought you would of message you were gone so long :c thanks yes it is ^_^ thanks!
    Nothing really. I recently came back from a hiatus, especially since SuMo is near. Just mainly dying I'm dying from school starting again x_x
    I saw your question about the xat and I believe it has been dead. Possibly discord is the new thing now. I don't really know
    RIP QuoteMissy
    May 7, 2012 - April 26, 2015

May you be remembered with that TEG xat chat when there was multiples of you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…