• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Monster Guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now if I could only get rid of this fifth Pheromosa I got WT'd but instead nobody on the GTS wants it. ;_; I like how its German name reminds me of Schade's username considering it's called Schabelle.
    Wait actually I EV trained a Mimikyu in the beginning of this month but left it at PokePelago to train.

Yesterday was when I finally leveled it up. :p
    Merry Christmas!

Easy; I'd posted after midnight. Gotta love insomnia :D

lol I've already been shipping them Not going to lie, they are basically going to either get along insanely well or piss each other off within 5 minutes of meeting. I honestly don't know which.

Heh, I think fairies would be better suited for a monarchy. Name the king Oberon and the queen Titania, then all you need is a mischievous Puck to cause shenanigans!

xD I dunno. Real fancy dresses aren't really for Rene... Light, flowy things tho? Yeah, he can work it. ;3
    It certainly will be fun. Too bad they're about as far away as possible. Me, yours, and whoever took Zygarde placed our characters at the farthest points in Kalos
    Normal Pokemon to everyone else. So it basically looks like you're talking to yourself if someone were to hear you.
    Well I did it! I managed to earn a spot in Legendary's Awakening! Thanks for suggesting Confusion for me. :)
    That reminds me, where is that button in recolor.me that lets you try all the stuff? Either I'm too lazy to find it or my internet's just that bad.
    And I guess Leslie could only lift small things until she has gained the strength to use Psychic. Thanks!

I'm trying to make progress in my SU where I'm working on the history (stuck on how she obtains the powers) and the other two moves. Wish me luck!
    I'd wanted to! Don't remember why I didn't honestly. Probably I just got lazy orz Eh, I think for me it helps that even with the old FC version of Drew by the time we had jumped ship for here he had more or less evolved into his own character. Actually, if I remember right by the end he had become about as similar to me as Ultimates!Drew (that is, a little bit but not much). I'm pretty sure Rotom was more similar to me at that point lol.

I wish I could do that. I try, but every time it seems like I end up tweaking things and before I know it I've rewrote everything to where not even the name is the same. Case in point: Rene, who once upon a time had been Mercury (an OC who had briefly appeared in the Orre Fanfic and a few others after it) but ended up someone entirely new.

Yeah, I think if it was ever attempted again it would have to be something like Legendary Awakening, with a few important must-haves and then limited interchangeable spots.

): I think I'm more disappointed that the Council of Pluto can't be used than that Drew was denied. I headcanoned that group so hard.

Well, wait no longer! He is up, and probably not what was expected :D;;
    Yeah, I kinda had a feeling that might happen for the exact reason I'd guessed lol, but it was worth a shot anyway. That one I'd had half done from ironically the last time Ultimates had been attempted, so it wasn't like I'd started from scratch. *shrugs*

(re: older VM)
    Yeah, the script form was definitely easier and soo much quicker. I think what I miss most though is that we didn't have to do SU profiles. They always take so long for me. :D;;

Oh yeah, I can't imagine how it would go now. When the idea got back in my head Sun/Moon hadn't even come out yet and I couldn't imagine doing it. Now... idk. Ultra beasts would definitely not count imo, but then you get the headache that is whether Solgaleo/Lunala count as UBs or not and should the Tapus count... lots of questions.

I guess I'd made the same mistake too. If there were only two though why was Drew one too many? *shot*

(re: newer VM)
    Yeah, this Drew kinda developed into his own character lol. And I went back and forth for so long on giving him a Rotom, but I decided it was more amusing to have a partner that is one of the few non-dead ghosts-types. Plus, by that point Ray already had a Rotom and as much as it pains me there can sometimes be too many Rotom. Also, looking back I do see the Batman in Ray, though in making him I always thought of him as part-Iron Man, part-Flarrowverse!Atom, part-his own character. With Rotoms.

He is coming along nicely, if no longer recognizable as the character he'd started as. xD;; I also have learned much about philosophy during this, perhaps biggest of all being I do not like learning about philosophy. There's a reason I'm a math/science guy. :p

Also, not that subtle man xD Love the pun tho.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…