• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wha

It's a joke
    in response to all that Sorry Lunala stuff that happened recently

Wasn't expecting you to confess your wrongdoings mate lmao
    I thought Xurkitree was going to be the only one that I would have trouble with but Guzzlord was a pain too. Granted, my Pokemon weren't exactly sturdy but Thrash kept hurting my teammates. And yeah I like Celesteela too! It was hard figuring out the natures I wanted because it's so versatile in battle but I settled with Sassy and Quiet in the end!

Yeah I'll try to get to that! Happy New Year!
    Xurkitree was a pain to catch as I had to use my Toucannon as bait, switch to Kommo-o to deal some damage, switch to my Synchronize Espeon/Alakazam, and hoping that the Beast Ball worked. .__. And yes Pheromosa is pretty fantastic despite its small movepool! It helped me in the Battle Tree a lot!

And that I did!
    Thank you!

And yeah I think you'll like the Ultra Beasts for sure! I just love their stat distributions!
    [the adult fanbase in Pokemon is one that is very untapped - many of the adult fans of Pokemon, like us, have been with the franchise since they were kids, and so, an anime spin-off made for the older audience would be a nice way to tap into that market]
    I actually had Tsareena as my temporary sixth member before swapping it out for Hackamo-o (which quickly evolved afterwards). Thanks to the new feature that allowed you to swap caught Pokemon in your team if it was full, I had a blast rotating Pokemon! It was pretty hard choosing a sixth member because I really love the Sun/Moon Pokemon a lot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…