• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
WesleyEve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• alright had a feeling to check working on my charts for the shop XD anyway getting online now :3
    alrighty for the pokes you want I would like these pokes:

Moon Ball Sensu Style Oricorio
    Moon Ball Indigo Minior
    Love Ball HA Eevee
    Friend Ball HA Eevee
    heavy ball HA Eevee

I will not have your stuff ready though until after christmas just a heads up ^_^
    thats great which I am a competitive breeder so I pretty much breed alot of stuff so don't heisitate to make a offer I don't have :D we can swap out breeds :p
    thank you which good luck on your moon ball rockruff :3 I hope you find it again :3 also if you need anything else though don't hesitate to visit my trade shop I got more stuff listed there if you need something else in particular :p I am starting to get more stuff in stock now so getting more choices plus you can just request ball choices and etc only if you can't breed right now. I know how dittos are fierce sought after atm XD
    its fine I can take them as they are XD I got a comfey that is bold anyway ;) breeding the last egg now and then hatching them quick ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…