• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Bguy7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *congratulatory hug for my friend* :3

I've playing a lot of Blaster Master Zero on my Switch lately and I am really enjoying it. It's an enhanced remake of Blaster Master (which was for the NES), and it improves upon the original game in so many positive ways and fixes all of the problems it had.
    I am enjoying it, although the only game I currently have for it is MK8 Deluxe. I also just bought a Pro Controller for the Switch. I can't wait for Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey, and Sonic Forces has certainly piqued my interest.

I've got Breath of the Wild for Wii U.
    It's awesome that there are deep thinkers around here! I see you're studying to be an astrophysicist. What college do you attend?

I'm currently studying psychology at UW-Madison but I know a few things about physics and astrophysics. :)
    I took PHY 113 and 114 in order to minor in biology. I've always had an interest astronomy; my brother collects telescopes.
    Not really special for me either; just another day of classes. But I have gone around wishing a happy Valentine's Day to my favorite people :p
    Same here!

I am totally psyched for Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey. Seriously, it's about time we got a new 3D Mario game of this nature.
    Well then, I'll consider picking up that game myself. It's great to hear that it fixed Sticker Star's issues, and shortly before the game came out, I had tried to tell fans that Color Splash might fix these issues and we just need to give the game a chance. And as you may have already guessed, these fans paid no heed whatsoever to my words and continued to whine "It's Sticker Star 2.0, which automatically means it's going to suck!!! Why can't they just make another game like TTYD??!!".

You could say that these people "love going on message boards and complaining about games they've never played". XD
    I can't remember the last white Christmas I've gotten. Which is funny, seeing as I live in Sinnoh upstate New York.

Whereabouts do you live?
    I'm enojoying it too. I haven't been this amazed by the story in a main series Pokémon game since Black & White. But it's a shame some of the battles lag a lot and not every Mega Stone is available.

Ugh, I can't wait for the Pokémon Bank update to get here!
    Personally, I don't care so much about console performance either. As long as it's not a downgrade from the Wii U, then I will be more than content. Unfortunately others don't see eye to eye with me on that.
    Okay, fair enough.

I really like the Wii U as well. Its Gamepad gave developers an opportunity to be extra creative with their games. Unfortunately though, many developers have passed up this opportunity in favor of the sheer power offered by the Wii U's competitors.
    I'm trying to stay away from Sun and Moon spoilers. I came back first to discuss the Sun and Moon demo, and now the Switch, but I'll probably leave again until the games come out.

For me personally, I don't really play any third party games except for the Sonic the Hedgehog series, and they've already announced their next game is going to be on the Switch, so it really doesn't matter to me how well it's supported by third parties, but seeing as I don't want to see a repeat of the Wii U (where I think it's a wonderful console, and everyone else seems to hate it), it is probably in my best interest to hope the support is good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…