• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Solar Faber
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yay. Okami's getting a current gen remake.
    I'm sure you'd be interested in boarding the hype train...
    It may be something huge and festive like the Lilligant army thing, so yay rallying a crowd for the occasion!
    I hope you are who I think you are because it seems you have changed your name and for some reason we did not talk in ages.
    How are you?
    ... Wah? You changed your name? How come?

Not that there's anything wrong with it. Just curious. I will have to say though, cool name! Wait...did you change it because of Alolan Ninetails?
    ... Wah? You changed your name? How come?

Not that there's anything wrong with it. Just curious. I will have to say though, cool name! Wait...did you change it because of Alolan Ninetails?
    Oh that's not that bad of a thing to be obsessed about.
    I like it too.

Also, why is the Hidden Truths DLC is rated 3 stars for difficulty, even on Lunatic they were kinda easy.
    Well I do find the fact that the enemies mostly don't have any skills on them kinda weird. Given though on Conquest/Lunatic EVERY SINGLE MONSTER PACKED GRISLY WOUND ON THE FIRST SERIOUS CHAPTER. Not to mention the odd enemy also having Poison Strike or Seal Speed in adition to that. Granted Hidden Truths 2 had a squadron of fliers packing some scary looking skills, but they arrived just as I was almost done and had cut movement speed anyway.

Maybe because I'm playing them so early on, I remember Before Awakening on Hard being more difficult even though it's a 1 star map. But I did play that on like chapter 19 of Birthright...
    Speaking of Before Awakening, I somehow did it without any of the Shepperds dying, it seems you get two reclassing items for that, I didn't get them last playthrough...
    Happy holidays btw, I'll try not to look dead for the occasion...

I got the other two paths for Fates!
    And it seems Branch of Fate auto selected Lunatic/Classic for my Conquest run without asking me, oh jolly.
    Oh well, time to be brave and overcome that.
    I can imagine. I'm watching a playthrough by a user I like. He's called Blitzwinger. It's amusing watching him not know much about the new Pokémon, like Mimikyu, in Alola.
    Not really, except maybe start some RPs here on serebii. I need a revival on here. Friends. New and Old. I still can't bring myself to say hi to other members of the forum...I'm still restricted to this circle of friends we seem to have. We're kind of an interesting group of variety.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…