• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. As KG and TSS said, I have the feeling that some of those fillers in XY were actually originally gonna be Iris episodes. xD
    Yup. xD
    Yeah. Can't wait for this entry. Not counting the original Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Mobile Game,
    There hasn't been a new Kingdom Hearts title since 2012. xD
    Your store's copies of S/M were sold out? xD
    I dunno. I bought my 3DS online. But... I would say try again the next day after New Year's Day or the weekend. xD
    Yeah. Charizard/Grneinja being overrated doesn't matter, their development episodes were good.

Why did you ask me about 3DS? You want New 3DS so bad?
    Yeah. I'm still going with her not returning because her seiyu was busy with the Japanese version of Yo-Kai Watch. xD
    Yup. Its only weakness is that it can be banished if a banish effect doesn't require one to target a monster. xD

Famitsu Magazine gave their review copy of Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- a 34/40 or a B+.
    They should talk more about the game in their next issue after Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue releases next month.
    Yeah, as far as Iris being in her potential special goes... it could work. Iris' special ends with her chasing after Rayquaza,
    but we don't know where it was flying to. xD

Yup, if he's brought out, it's pretty much gg for its opponent. Supreme King Dragon Zarc can't be targeted or destroyed by card effects,
    and if it's placed in a Pendulum Zone, your opponent can't use their Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monsters' effects. xD
    This. xD

----------
    Iris will lose during Pokemon Contest's performance round and Serena will lose during the battle round. lol
    ----------
    Yeah. xD
    Serena still might get a special next year or in 2018, maybe. I hope Gen V wasn't the end of female lead cameos. I wanna see her in SM. xD

Lol, my opponent on Dueling Nexus threw the game because I was about to Fusion Summon Supreme King Dragon Zarc.
    This is one of the most dangerous cards in the game if one is facing against it. xD

Supreme King Dragon Zarc
    Attribute: DARK
    Pendulum Scale: 1
    ATK 4000/DEF 4000

----------
    ----------
    Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters your opponent controls cannot activate their effects.
    Once per turn, when your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand (except during the Draw Phase or the Damage Step): You can destroy that card(s).
    ----------

----------
    4 Dragon-Type monsters (1 Fusion + 1 Synchro + 1 Xyz + 1 Pendulum)
    Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is Special Summoned: Destroy all cards your opponent controls. Cannot be targeted, or destroyed by, your opponent's card effects. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 "Supreme King Servant Dragon" monster from your Main Deck or Extra Deck. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
    ----------
    ----------
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…