• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you very much, and indeed, it is the land of the weird. [Don't worry, I was never really bothered about your personality... XD I hardly even come here anymore. Touched that someone actually remembered me though.]
    I'm trying to be more active here now. Most of my friends have left this place, but I'm not giving up! College had me busy for three months too.
    I'm just sick of trying to be put in all these bags all the time. I need to breathe, ya know...
    But it ain't suicide...

NO, 5%!
    No no, just in general Fire Emblem, lol.

I know, I know, but also trash games...

If you will, then I'll cause a fairy duststorm!
    Yes, veeeeery special. :p
    Why not, hmm?

That's why I never bother to get achievements! :D

You are evil... So why would I believe you!?

Yeah I do, but instead of razors, you used shavings... which hurt! >.>
    It was like sandpaper!

They better don't... Or else I'll smack Wii Us in their faces!
    Since today: Xbox Store sale, on the same day like Steam.
    Probably not, you should try it though!

THEN GET ME A BEACHBALL!
    Why don't you get it, you are a Latias!

Of course, that's how the Steam ship stays afloat, instead of crashing into an iceberg...
    And HEEEEEY, Fire Emblem reference.

It's invisible... You know Wi-Fi Networks can be hidden, right?
    Then don't call yourself the other kind of special I was not referring to...
    Mew's the real one, huh?

BOO!
    *throws a stick at the achievementlist*

Some fairies are... Not all though, I agree with that...
    They just hate mean evil dragons!

...Because you stole them a long while ago to shave me bald. ._. And yes, it was painful!

Nooooo, Nintendo Switch next year... And perhaps Overwatch as the biggest Xbox Sale will start in 2 days... Very clever, Microsoft... Lord Gaben will be angryyyy...
    No, I say I am AN exception, there are more nice foxes out there...

But I ordered it from a webstore...

Or atleast good PC games!

Yes there is!
    ...You're veeeeery special... You don't get it? ._. And wait, YOU WERE THE AI PROBLEM!?

NAAAAW!

BLAME IT!
    Awww, poor dragon...

To throw at evil dragons? Self defense!

I know, which is a shame! But eh, other sstuff got priorities!
    *Checks value*

I don't know man, this thing goes for a ton and the type of people with that much money would like to use it on you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…