• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can accept those if that's alright with you! I actually bred another five IV Pokemon too in addition to Dewpider as well!
    Whoops I fell asleep on SRing for Cosmog. .__. But that's nice of you to add Wish to Clefairy! Hopefully you get the right IVs quick! :D
    Don't worry about it! Take all of the time you need to get that Jigglypuff! Meanwhile, I'm going to get my Cosmog at last! (So I can SR for an Adamant one and trade it over to somebody with Sun and it will evolve into Solgaleo? Just want some final confirmation is all. .__.;; )
    I got your Mega Stones ready! One of the Pokemon holding a Mega Stone is a five IV Dewpider with Stockpile and Spit Up so if you want a nickname for her, let me know! :)
    Two Mega Stones coming up!

Haha, I'll definitely look into that! I used a RainBean on one Eevee and it surprised me that it could already evolve. o_O But I think it did something cute! But Guzzlord though. Maybe it's just sad that it doesn't have anything to munch on in Ultra Space so it came here to eat some PokeBeans. :p
    Pick any Mega Stones you like!

I need to get my two Celesteela next. Modest shouldn't be too worrying IV wise but Sassy...*gulp*. After that, it's the embodiment of a black hole that's surprisingly cute in Refresh. I mean it can actually be sad despite its appearance!
    Yeah don't worry about me stealing your Type: Null and Title Defense Silvally. :p. And that would be nice! I'm guessing two Mega Stones for both Igglybuff and Cleffa after we Dex Trade, correct? :) I have never been so worried about natures in any gen then this. Dang it, Ultra Beasts/Type: Null/Cosmog/etc .__.
    Yep and enjoy that Comfey too! On top of that, how about this: If I can get Type: Null/Silvally's Dex entry from you, I'll offer a Mega Stone or two in return! :D

[Gah I forgot all about those (although I think Dhelmise was already there. :p). .__. I hopefully fixed all that! Thank you for pointing all of that out!]
    Thank you so much for the Ditto! That was definitely a great birthday present along with the Bagon! :D Enjoy your Riolu + Lucarionite too (I had over 200 BP and I wanted to use them so I figured why not spend some on a Mega Stone :p )!
    I have your present all ready! :D

I also got WT'd a Kartana! It's...not what I expected. It doesn't cut your hand in Refresh like other Pokemon such as Bisharp I mean I thought this thing was one sharp piece of paper. .__. Cute otherwise!
    But...I don't know any of them. ;_; I'll try and see what I can do. And I've always wanted to nickname a Pom-Pom Oricorio "S K R E L P". :p Or S K I D D O

Nah, it's probably you don't have yet! Hopefully. .__.
    I'm a Steelers fan but now that you mentioned it, a nickname based off of one of the Charger's players would be great-oh wait this Passimian's female. .__.

In other news, I want to give you an Egg as a little gift for this Christmas (this isn't the only thing I'm giving you though)! What will it be? :eek:
    I didn't even ask for this for Christmas. ;__;

(And I still don't have the Shiny Charm. .__.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…