• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lt. BLEU™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well im late but happy new year :p

Surely you have a preference though

Dont you have to start several hours before the resturant opens though and then you have like a 10 hr shift or something on top of that?

You don't even know what you would call your own resturant? :p

Well I'll just reply to you every 3 weeks then :p

How many chapters have you reached now?
    your request is ready at my shop so whenever you ready to pick it up you can ^_^ thanks bleu for choosing my shop again xD
    Oh yeah, that's the downside to internships. @@ Hopefully yer learning stuff though! Hahah, I had a mixed reaction of "Oh how cool, the US is fun!" and "Ew why would you go to the US like NOW(ish) of all times??" That's awhile still though so maybe things will be better then.

Uh sorta, I'm a writer by trade. Are you looking for like, editing or something? I'm not that interested in Doctor Who but I could certainly spot anything that seems off. (Or if you want an actual fan I could send it off to other fic writers who follow DW and could fact check or tell you if they're dying over it or not lol.)
    I hope you can somehow do something about that insomnia though.

Not yet. >_< I'll read it soon though.
    Do you mainly cook savoury or sweet?

All the prep time that has to be done before cooking must be a pain right?

What would you name your resturant?

No no no its not that. I generally avoid replying to long messages :p regardless of whom im talking to.

How many chapters do you plan on writing?
    Thanks but no as I have loads of books and stuff to read that i need to catch up on eventually :v
    It still tends to go at a leisurely pace, but it has its moments of activity. We'd love to have you back, so yeah, that'd be cool. :)
    Well you could use all sorts of alcohol then.

Is cooking stressful?

Do.you want to own.your own resturant someday then?

Yh but I forget easily that u have messaged me :v

Wow thats impressive. Is this what you are doing with all your free time now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…