• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw you at the plaza but I guess you were too busy to trade. .__. I just want to get the Bold Tapu Fini I want so I can Master Ball Necrozma and not have to worry about catching anything else. :p

Celesteela was a pain in terms of deciding what natures I wanted. Guzzlord almost ate my entire team. I thought Xurkitree was going to be the only tough UB. ;__; And I'll get started on your trades as well tonight too since Tapu Fini keeps getting bad IVs every time I catch it! :D
    Let's make 2017 a great year here!

Thank you! I also have all of the other trade evolutions sans Milotic if you need them too!

I also caught both Celesteela, Guzzlord, and got my Cosmog all before midnight came too so now I just need to catch Necrozma and Tapu Fini where I'm wondering what to use my 2nd Master Ball on. :D
    True but not all Pokémon have the potential to destroy the world. Ground on and Kyogre weren't fully under control either; they were making their effects far worse than magma/aqua expcected
    With the legendary Pokémon, I always figured their effect depends on who uses them. I mean when the villains control them, they order them to destroy, but the player can catch them also, and nothing happens cause the player is the good guy. Pokémon are not inherently evil; they just do bad things cause of bad people.
    I was talking about sun and moon. I know in gen 1 and 2 the Lenexa are technically optional since u don't have to catch them, and in gen 2, it's very possible to go the entire game without finding any of the legendary beasts.
    Gen 2 had the most continuity, since u see places from gen 1 and explain that it's been 3 years since, but the story is just "catch ALL the mons!" Technically it is a big focus, just not as obvious given it takes a different form until the climax of the story.
    I know; the first 2 gens had like no story st all then gen 3and 4 had somewhat of a story and gen 5 onward they have pretty good story with this one being the most interesting yet. I'm just saying if they took the story out, most people probably wouldn't care.
    I see. Hope u get better soon.

I also got moon. I like the story too, but no one plays Pokémon for the story; its all about the postgame, which I think I'm close to finishing everything.
    Hey, do you think you could help out this Dragalge? May you help me evolve the last of my trade-evos please (Poliwhirl, Magmar, Electabuzz, and Scyther I think)? :D
    Ah yes Fluffers also works too. :p (Hopefully you're OK with me calling Whimsicott this nickname. .__.). I also like using Worry Seed to screw with abilities too!

And it's updated and what an update it is! Hopefully there's something that interests you!
    Darn I thought I got it. .__.

But awesome that you got your Moon Ball HA Murkrow as well as the LB Cutiefly! With the latter, your teammate can potentially be nearly unstoppable!

Also look forward to a new update later on my shop! This morning especially was kind to me!
    Thanks so much! Now I'm two steps closer to getting that shiny Type: Null easier! :D

Hopefully you're feelers better today too!
    Alright then. Take all the time you need and let me know when you're in the mood to trade. :)
    As in right now? If so I'm sorry for the delay. .__. If not, that's OK as I can wait! Hopefully you fully recover soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…