• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• aka autopilot training wheels

Maybe instead of doing pheonix mono runs you should try Lunatic? I mean it's only slightly over the top...

Right, only if dealing more than 0 damage wouldn't be an issue.
    Given Conquest not having exp grinds I just picked up Underdog in some castle, insta-promoted her to dread fighter, used dragon herbs and a secret book, got her an A rank support with Effie, then used a Rainbow Tonic. And then I played the port standoff chapter, which is the hardest one yet imo(I just cleared Cheve btw, the thief there was way easier to deal with than in Birthright maps *cough* opera house *cough*) and it took quite the resets because her accuracy for the axes was 74-ish...

Also Kudos to whoever manages to steal the Elixir from Takumi, I didn't even get anywhere near him given how everything's swarming in fast, plus my desire to get all the side loot(never missed a single reward, aside that Elixir, so much for 100%...)

*Upgrades the shops and tries to force feed Lilith and make her spit out more gold bars because I wanna have the fancy stuff*

Edit. Now I'm at ninja cave, guess I'll have to grind supports to A and use the permanent stat boosters because it feels like it's gonna be even worse than Birthright's ninja forest on Lunatic...
    Well I'm now playing Conquest/Lunatic/Classic because Branch of Fate auto selected that(last save being Birthright Lunatic maybe?)

I have too many reclassing options right now, the path bonus dread scrolls and ebon wings, the hidden truths fell brand, the gift sighting lens, the witch trial marks and the two reclassing items you get for having the awakening trio survive in before awakening(this one's a surpise to me, I just somehow pulled that off first try too, but remembering my last playthrough and this DLC, CURSE YOU LUNGE!) So many options...

I seem to discover many things this playthrough like:
    It seems that either because I'm on Lunatic or Conquest DLCs don't give exp. or weapon rank progress.
    Good, I'll get to read the neat supports without getting overpowered...
    And that Before Awakening has more Talk options than just the avatar.

Well training up your typical Villager unit is gonna be very hard given the selected modes, I guess I'm gonna go Dread Fighter from lv 1 and pick up Underdog from some castle.
    Aww man, people are celebrating there and I'm just waiting for it.
    Also not sure if you read the edit, but I got the other paths of Fates!
    Also it's kinda odd to figure out who people are on my friends list because of name changes, but you are always pretty easy to find.
    Merry Christmas/ Happy new year dude. Just FYI still get on sometimes but I'm super infrequent still. Also I named a Chiko after you in pkmn sun. (Named it Hero)
    Mewwy Cwistmas!
    I have no presents for you, but maybe that's for the better given you won't have to look at my awful drawings.

Edit. I got the other paths for Fates and a few DLCs...
    I'll look into them then.

I know there are about 7 or more right now with many more coming in the future. I've only read Star Wars: Ahsoka so far.
    Never heard of those before. I'm hoping to get a number of the Star Wars books that are in the new canon.
    Just take the damn thing.
    Just holding it made me want to watch S2 of Assassination Classroom, which I probably should've watched long ago, but forgot because video games. But since when are my enemies rich enough to afford it,.last time I checked one of them barely put two coins together.

Do what you want with it!
    *Cloaks and tries to leave before you use it on me*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…