• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah that sounds about what I expected for a GBA game on VC. I've played Wind Waker and I loved it, though I've never played Majora's Mask and don't really have much interest in it. That being said I've never been a huge Zelda fan, I've liked the ones I've played but I rarely actively seek out Zelda games.
    [They're getting worse. Lillie is showing up everywhere shouting: "Nebby! Get in the ******* bag!"
    Yeah it is legitimately the cutest thing ever.

See. The PC's still got some purpose. Maybe not as a functioning PC anymore, but it's a great foot warmer or toaster.]
    Sounds like a good plan then, I assume since they're GBA games they won't really cost too much so you can probably get several, and games like that are sure to last you a good while before you finish them or get bored with them. Especially if you're a big fan of them.
    Oh. Even if you didn't enjoy it that still sucks, hopefully it doesn't take too long to find another.

Yeah Minior was a bit of a fan favorite I noticed, lots of people liked it and I'd say the loads of colors contributed to that. Glad I got a color I liked, Indigo Minior is a nice color. I'm planning to get some eShop credit because I want to get a few games, this time for my Wii U. Pikmin 3 is only $20 so that seems like a perfect deal.
    [Good old Lillie. By the way, the Nebby in the bag memes are becoming annoying as well. :p

You should hook a potato up to the CPU, maybe it'll compute stuff more efficiently. xD]
    Well if you're busy thinking about stuff like that while at your job then it definitely doesn't seem like it's been the greatest experience for you. I'd imagine a lot of jobs have boring periods but wondering what you're doing with your life sounds like the biggest red flag of "this job is not good."

Would be very convenient for Mega Stones especially since a good amount of them appear to not be obtainable yet, but there's a lot of questions regarding Bank so we'll see. Minior was great, you can teach it Acrobatics as soon as you catch it and it's doing good damage even in its shield form. Shell Smash makes it a lot more fun too. The AI seems to like spamming status moves against the shield form too which makes it easier to set up against some Pokemon.
    [The fact that she said that she was in her Z-Powered form all the time turned from cheesy to cringy.

I know quite a lot about computers, and the lagging usually starts when you're overloading the CPU rather than using too much RAM memory. Also if it's been running for a while, it gets warm, which increases electrical resistance on the wiring.]
    You have to can 10 QR codes at a time, similar to the Magearna one.

You get 10 point per scan, after you get 100 you can scan the islands and it will show you the location of a Pokemon that isn't native to Alola.

I managed to get Horsea and Gothita so far because each scan takes 2 hours to reload.

I also have every Ultra Beast from Sun and all 4 guardians, the water one was a pain.
    [Yeah Lusamine was a crazy one. But her story was kind of good to be honest. Actually Lillie's optimism started to get a bit cheesy after the third time she talks to you after her outfit change.

Leave that potato and buy a pretty new one. xD No but seriously if your PC starts lagging while typing something, it's time for a new one.]
    Ah I see, well hopefully that gets better soon, I've never had a job but having a job you've come to hate is probably one of the hardest things to deal with.

Well there's also completion stuff and too many items I've collected so it'd be too much tedium to deal with, even if the prospect of another Lucky Egg is tempting. My team ended up being Decidueye, Vikavolt, Tentacruel, Palossand, Minior and Kommo-o. Tentacruel was very cool but the main reason I used it was because I desperately needed a third Pokemon by that point. If I knew Dewpider was in Brooklet Hill I probably would've used that though.
    [I guess, yeah. The story was one of the best Pokémon stories so far.

You can have mine. :) Oblivion seems like such a good game.]
    [I agree he was being super edgy, yeah, but he seemed very angry as well. Weird combination. :p

Ehm let's see: Pokémon Moon, Skyrim, Civilization 6, GTA V (New expansion), I want to try the Fire Emblem series and that's it for now, I guess. :)]
    I have the full set :)

I've just started using the QR scanner.

I managed to find Gothita, but with it taking 20 hours to get enough scans for one Island search it could take a while to find anything good.
    [Just finished the game. Lillie is the best. Yeah Gladion was an idiot at first, but he ended up being nice.

Wow, that's such a long list! To be honest, I've got a similar list, but it mostly consists of PC games rather than Nintendo ones. :)]
    I actually noticed it's been over a month, definitely doesn't feel like it's been that long.

Well it was very different so I can see it being odd to get used to at first, but yeah I was a big fan of it. If I had another file to play through I'd totally do more runs of this game since there were tons of cool stuff I wanted to try. Was very satisfied with my team regardless though.
    Oh, was starting to wonder if you'd stopped logging on or something, this makes more sense.

And yeah I loved it, probably the most satisfying experience out of any first game of a generation. Definitely lived up to my higher-than-usual expectations.
    [That sounds about right. I love Lillie's role in the game by the way. Easily the best developed game character.

Cool, which ones? :)]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…