• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DJSummers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey DJ, not sure if you remember me. I am a member of the tef guild and had a few battles with you in the past gen. If you need someone to hold down a gym opening for anytime let me know. I saw some openings available. This is officially the gen for me ( i have almost a full box of BR's). If you dont need any gym leaders at this time its totally cool.
    he was a last minute pick because I couldn't find another pokemon I wanted to use so I said screw it and picked it. Really paid off, even in other random battles I've done.
    nice! i just beat the fire trial xD
    i hate being so far behind. ugh x.x
    i'm glad I've still got time though. have they said what exact date bank comes out? or is it still just january in general? I can't remember
    is this size better for you? It was hard to exact match the size of pi since her art style is different from mine with graphic effects...

you alright with the banner then? I can resize it at least which I am so sorry about that :c I normally don't make that big of a screw up :/ and yeah I breeding mostly things that can be breed atm which I have a 6 iv ditto now which opened up my trade shop so if you need anything there I can help as well ^_^
    wait wut really? man I have to redo the whole banner then ughhh :c I thought I didn't use it but seems I did -____- well I defiently have to redo the whole banner then how I have the save file...that is a major tweak...
    alright I will resized it down then no problem I will save one of the banners to see what size she had it on ^_^
    problem is if it resizing up then I can't because it become blurry but if it resizing down then its fine >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…