• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why would I be, I love Gardevoir, Nintales, Flygon, Blaziken, and Ampharous(Sp?). And Gallade... alomst for got that hunk of love.

Cause dey all be zexiez.

And is that last one Selena?
    lol, when i don't brush mine I just look like a Amy Winehouse...

I hope that your friend gets back on soon, oh and before I forget, Normy told me to tell you that she won't be on today,she is going school shopping.

Normy just dies her hair black... she use to have snow blonde and now this.. wow, but she looks good. *caugh*butilookbetter*caugh*
    Hello Garevoir Girl... I see Normalized mentioned me... Not my faults he has the cutest butt in the world...

We haven't talked in a while so whats up?
    You always there for me... I don't think i'd be sane with out you. Now Ryan, he is my best IRL friend but he is a tad bit crazy, he knows I think that. But he is my best friend so I love him.

He just needs to stp cheeking out my man, I know he is cute in all but Ryan loves eye candy.

Jamie is my man and he needs to learn that.
    Thanks GG (I see you met Ryan).

I'll keep crackers by my bed, I heard that the worked but I never tried it thanks.

So I'm starting school soon and I'm worried about what they will think of me.
    You don't need to apologize cause you were a little rough. That's good, it mean your not afraid to speak your mind. so don't be afraid to say anything like that to me, rip my head of if you have to.
    He, Gardevoir Girl. I posted something the the Author's Cafe and wanted to know if you'd look at it. I know I need work but if someone could guide me in the right direction I could do this.
    What do you mean, use the dice thing? Don't you just click role?

But for the map. you can PM it to me and give me a theme (Like Colours, plants, or Rocks) and I can name them or try to help.

But for Character Creation, you don't have any point system set up or stats disputation?
    Sorry... I'm no good at that, but I'd love to help on the other stuff like character creation, region making (In fact, I got board a while ago a grew a Region, but It's on paper so I'd need to find a shop to have it redone in paint.), and stuff like that.
    *Jaw Drops*

You're Gardevoir Girl... you're Gardevoir Girl! I am such a huge fan, I read all your fics, they are all amazing! I just joined SPPf and I feel so lucky to be able to post on your profile. I am your BIGGEST FAN! I love your work from the portrayal of Eruri (I love him but I know he's yours) to the Pokemon/Human-relationship. I hope I'm not coming on to strong but you are my idle. So I am your crazed fan, but in a non stalker-ish way.
    Yeah, I'm visiting a friend today and will begone for five day for some girl time before I bre4ak the big news. thanks for checking up on me, it feels nice.
    Well, she found out you thought she was stalking you, so me, while berely the white flag, shall show you what she told me:

EDIT: It just can't be... I didn't mean to stalk her on serebii.net
    I don't know what has happened but just tell her that I'm sorry for stalking her on serebii.net.

So yeah, there ya go. She wasn't meaning to stalk you or anything.
    Um, GG? I think Silver Riolu is just trying to be friends, rather than stalk you. One of those people who wants to get to know everyone and all - the eight pages of friends that she has and the large number of visitor messages seems to prove it. In fact, Silver Riolu thought something happened to you once you tried to avoid her, she asked me and seemed pretty worried about it... and I must admit, you got a nice avatar given to you. ;)

Basically, I believe it's simply a misunderstanding here, but your choice. But remember the words of Umbreon - 'Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...' ;) Don't blame you by getting annoyed by random people approaching you though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…