• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Corrin: (Quickly throws on her armor and heads towards Mikoto's Room) You wanted to see me, Mother?

Mikoto: Yes, I did my sweet daughter. Tell me, do you know what this throne is?

Reina: (Mounts her Kinshi and flies to Kamui's side) My lord, should I lead the Pegasus Knight Squad we have here?
    >The Next Day to move things along<

Corrin: (Yawns) It still feels strange waking up in Hoshido. (Gets up and stretches) I better go see Mother.
    Oboro: Takumi-sama, you shouldn't be hurting yourself! *Comes around the corner and pulls out a handkerchief* Here! *Shoves it in his hand* This is your sister we are talking about, too! Sheesh!
    Corrin:*Follows Mikoto into her room* Wow... *Small toys and a blanket linger on the floor*

Mikoto: It's exactly the way you left it all those years ago...I couldn't bare to change it.

Corrin: It's okay, Mother. It's perfect the way it is.
    Corrin: I would love that. *Smiles* I know it's hard to take in, but I can't blame them.
    Corrin: It's fine, I understand your emotions and feelings about this. I would be the same.
    Corrin: I know he died, but.....

Mikoto: Settle down now. It's been an eventful day. Why don't you get some rest.
    Corrin: I heard twisted tales about Hoshido when I was there as well. But why can't we put this all behind us? I'm not hurt. I can now see you both are caring people, just different. Why fight and shed unnecessary bloodshed?!
    Corrin: But, they wouldn't mistreat me...never....*Stares at them after Mikoto's comment*
    Corrin: Oh, did I say something wrong. *frowns*

Mikoto: Of course you would be worried. They were the only family you ever knew. But, you should looks past them and instead look at your real family
    Mikoto: He has....but Takumi's just Takumi *Sighs and looks over at him*

Corrin: This is still a lot to take in....but I can't help but wonder about my family over in Nohr...
    Corrin: *Just continues to hug her* Just let it out.

Mikoto: ^_^ I'm glad to see my daughters all reunited.
    *The two sisters come in*

Corrin: You must be Lady Hinoka and Lady Sakura. I'm please to meet, err, reunite with both of you ^_^
    Corrin: Who is Kamui, if I may ask?

Ryoma: Your twin brother. He's very busy working all the time. And thanks Yukimura.
    Ryoma: With news of Corrin, Hinoka rushed as fast as she could on her Pegasus. She missed you the most, Corrin.
    Corrin: It's..it's nice to meet you too, uhhhh.

Yukimura: You may call me Yukimura.

Corrin: Yukimura, it's nice to meet you.

Ryoma: Before you head off to your room, Hinoka and Sakura would both like to see you. They should be here shortly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…