• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Symphony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's ok. I understand normal people have lives.i wouldn't give it any thought. That's probably what he wants.

I blame the "flavor of the month" mentality in mobile gaming; you come in, your big for awhile, then your out. Nintendo doesn't like doing that with their games; they try to make games and experiences that'll be fun today and still fun 30 years later.

I don't know how. Anger is really all I know.
    Change is Here!

Takumi: Leave me alone Oboro... It's obvious Corrin won't be staying for long. Being Nohrian at heart and deluded by the idiots who claim to be her family. So why should I tear my heart out with being kind to her? *Obviously shaky as he cleans his palms and finger nails.*
    Yup, though I think go will se an uptick with each generation of Pokémon they add; they've added the baby Pokémon from gen 2 already so they're likely gonna roll out the rest this year. Ya the switch will be interesting, though sadly it probably won't go anywhere cause the gaming media will likely ignore it like they did with the Wii U. :(

That's rough. I dunno what to say really.

Would be nice but I can't. I try to be a good person, love thy neighbor etc., but deep down my heart is full of anger and hate.
    Sakura: *Goes to talk to Hana and Subaki*

Takumi: *In anger, punches a wall, some of the blood drawn from him accidentally piercing his palms with his fingernails* Damnit....
    2016 as a whole was like the "silver age" for Pokémon (1998-2001 being the golden age obviously). celebrating 20 years with gen 1 on 3ds eshop, Pokémon go in July causing Nintendo stock to skyrocket for most of the summer, and sun and moon at the end of the year proabaly having sold 10 million worldwide by now. That's a pretty big act to follow, so that may cause it to seem like Pokémon will slump when it can't measure up to the hype of this year in Pokémon. But we'all probably see the "Bronze Age of Pokémon" around its 30th anniversary. :p

Oh. Ya that's bad. D: why or how would someone do that?

Not really able to do that. You've heard the term rose colored glasses I'm sure, well I see the would through jade colorred glasses.(as in jaded view).
    Sakura: A-All right. *Smiles*

Takumi: *Walks through the Castle halls, his fingers pressed into his palms, blood making a small track from how heavy they're pressed in. He's obviously angered with himself.*
    That kind of happened in gen 3; pokemania ended and the series fell on some hard times, but still did better sales wise that 85% of other games. Heck x and y alone have sold like 16 million units, while ruby and sapphire (the originals not the remakes) sold around 11-12 million. Pokémon is never gonna be like it was in the Before Time; Pokémon go is probably the closest you'll ever see to that again.

Aww. D: what happened if I may ask?

I guess but I still want to know why, or whAt it is they see that I don't.
    Sakura: Just the conversation. It's just... A lot of emotions go through us with this case. Sorry if it felt awkward or made Hinoka seem aggressive or harsh....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…