• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. Just wanted to let you know that I already managed to get my hands on a starf berry. I am still open to offers but I'm no longer in need of a starf berry.
    Hey, thanks bunches for the Sandygast. The berry, too. I don't have one of those, yet (or any rare berries, for that matter). Anywho, thanks again and take care.
    Okay. Got your Honedge. I hope female is fine. If not, let me know. PM me, though. I'm about to log off for now, but I'll get the email notice from the PM and log back in.
    Would you be interested in trading a Level Ball Sandygast for a Level Ball Honedge? I also have these.
    alright sorry for the late miss if you log back on and my green light is on I am ready to trade whenever you are :3
    yeah if you can give me one that be great which I can add a credit to my shop for helping me out XD I just opened up my new trade shop in the 7th gen section. I give credits to people that just donate to the shop to help me out :3 they get to have a free breed.
    its been awhile but long time no see I have heavy ball geodude if you want it for friend ball snivy :3 I don't care if its male now since ditto can pass it down <3
    Sorry I was on vacation from March 9 and I just got back today. I posted a message in my shop about it and said that its ok if you don't want the Pokemon from my shop anymore. :) I'm back and I can trade, but I was wondering if you still wanted them after the long time. xD
    Well I'm not looking for anything in particular. My bf is making me a team currently to teach me how to battle D': But if YOU need anything at ALL, let me know. You know I'm good for it. :3
    Oval charm? What's that? And you know I do! Though things have been a bit slow. No orders lately. Then again it would help if I advertised more lol Trust me, you're talking to the laziest person ever and I managed to fill my dex! You can totally do it too!
    I think it most definitely improves the chances for a lot of things. Especially MM. After the Mudkip I got a shiny Froakie not even 100 eggs later! Supposedly you can stack it with the Pokeradar as well. And for RE I've caught 2 shiny Charmeleons, a shiny Ninetales and a shiny Shuppet in a span of 4 days. It works!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…