• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same way ppl make the hack 6iv ditto everyone seems to be using :) I've had the chance to do so for awhile I just dont prefer it, I was just going to make the ditto something like 31/30/31/30/31/30 and breed with the heavy ball magnemite till I get the magnemite to get that spread
    Oh gosh, indeed. These battle trains just seemed weird to me and I honestly never bothered because it looked so boring to do xD.

Good luck tho ~
    I noticed that and it has all of its Egg moves! :eek: That and I didn't realize how nice a combination of a Fast Ball and a Turtonator go well together!
    I was actually gonna try a hp fire magnemite as well but wasn't sure I should wait for bank and use the shiny hp fire one I have and breed so it has the heavy ball I want, or in reality although I've never done so I can make the any ditto I want have it's iv's to the HP I need and the offspring would be fine but I hate resorting to that so I'll try without it for now, I actually traded for a hp ground cutiefly from zold so shouldn't be to hard getting a shiny from that
    Had some trouble inputting the wifi password >.< Going to get online now, you still online?
    I believe I caught you on c: ~ Such a coincidence ♪(^∇^*) I just happened to open serebii browser
    Oh, I just realized that last night was Wednesday x'D Oops ~ I'm not good with dates during vacations ; ;
    My Pokedex is 82% complete! I'm going to try to finish the rest when I get home from work tonight. The GTS is such a life saver. I've been breeding tons of Oranguru and trading them off. They are in high demand. You're having some good egg luck lol.
    Great. I have your Snorunt, too. I'll be sure to be on tomorrow night, then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…