• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hydrohs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is this what that parody of the balls hard Pooh baseball game came from? If so, I gotta watch it.

Should I watch the anime or read the manga? Also, I saw Wiki has two movies listed. Is it like Evangelion where the movies are basically the entire anime condensed into an hour long movie each?
    Do you ever tire, as I do, of certain individuals whining because they have outdated stuff and no clue how anything works?
    ----------
    Please, please, stop asserting things you're unsure of.
    ----------
    This would result in complete silence from certain individuals.
    Don't regret the topic. Regret certain clueless individuals who swarm to it.
    Hey, I had a question. My phone has been going dead at random battery percentages, and I was told by a friend to back it up and do a factory reset. Is this the correct course of action, and if so, how do I go about doing it?

I have a Galaxy S4 Active, if that's any help
    I'm really sorry about my signature.
    I was just planning on shorttening it too.
    I am at fault here.
    (I know it does not change much. I just wanted to say I was sorry)
    You're not the same guy as Hydros on Youtube, are you?

He made a video recently that showed what it would look like if Mega evolutions could use Z-moves.
    Well happy ultra belated birthday!

I saw that your previous post was a birthday wish from Kirby. The day wasn't that long ago.

Anyway, how is your life going? How do you feel about still being a mod?
    I could see them talk about various "back to school" deals that wouldn't be pre-release information.

I guess that we could agree at least in part that the leaks will probably be an big bargain advertisement.
    It's odd to have only that as there historically first Facebook livestream. Nintendo has used Twitch, Twitter and Youtube a whole lot more than Facebook (at least from what I have seen).

Though I don't think that it fully be about Nintendogs and Cats (& Knuckles), I put my expectations low. In this case, no news is just no news.
    Fair enough. I don't want to see a fiasco like:

Before livestream: I can't wait for Nintendo news.
    After livestream: That's it. Nintendo is just desperate. I hate this stream, and I going to emphasize my feelings about it.

(You get the idea.)
    Could the Nintendo Direct thread be reopened with the Nintendo's facebook livestream announcement? I don't know if this is a direct per se, but I think them declaring it as their first facebook livestream might have some merit.
    The thing is in both PMs and VMs you are restricted to just one on one conversations. Kind of hard to involve more than one person. I'll ask both of them. Let's see what they say.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…