• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great... You can't transfer mew from the gen1 games... i trained it to lv68 and now I can't even transfer my favorite mon :(
    No thanks, that's fine! I only decided to send some well-IVed breedjects because I'm running out of box space and I'm getting tired of wonder trading XD
    Thanks for the trade! and sorry for any delay, someone invited me to trade as soon as I got online and I assumed it was you... turned out to be some random person who just wanted to show off their myriad of (probably hacked) lv 100 shinies including a Salazzle lol.
    No worries, I couldn't sleep last night and went to bed around 5 am also lol. I've added your code and I'll be online soon.
    Hey, I'm online now if you can trade!
    *whoops, guess I missed ya, but I'm online a lot so hopefully it won't be too hard to catch each other.
    Yep, I do have 2 PP Maxes to trade! The only EV berries I'm missing are Hondew and Kelpsy, so one of those in addition to the AV would be great.
    Hi, do you still have that Assault Vest for trade? I have multiple PP Max/Ups I'd be willing to give you for one. Just let me know what you think is fair :)
    1-186 chance to catch a legendary 6iv more like 1-93 since 3 ivs are perfect already, its not impossible to sr for one and using a synch abra u can get the nature you are looking for easier aswell, yeah i agree they are suspicious and probably most are hacks but it's not impossible to catch. In other news thanks to the gts (and charizard for trading me a dubious disc) ive finished my alola dex and got the shiny charm
    Just hyper trained my first pokemon, if you have a 6iv legend or pokemon NOT hatched from an egg that has 6 best ivs then its a hack, it'll say hyper trained if its stats were boosted and it won't change a decent iv to say best
    I see that's not good, mine was in the special x/y one, I had to pay 100$ to fix but have since got a new one the special solgaleo and lunala one, I'd still call Nintendo see if they can do anything at all
    Wow that's crazy sry to hear it broke, I sent mine to Nintendo when my bottom screen didn't work might be better if u got a new one though when ur able to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…