• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me: okay then. *I take out another few, trying to not eye the collar and drool* I must have it...I've been looking for one them forever... so that plus all the other stuff...
    (*smirk*)

Me: *eventually, just when I thought I couldn't see any more, my jaw just dropped as I saw a very special Collar* Sweet mother of Arceus! Is that the ultra rare limited diamond and platinum combo edition luxury collar?!
    Me: *instead of answering, I just continue to search through the jewelry* Diamond Necklace, ruby necklace, emerald necklace...gold and silver rings and necklaces...with gems...diamond ring...earrings of many kinds... *I keep talking to myself as I find more things*
    Me: well yeah. But like...little accessories and other trinkets meant for us canines. Collars, this that, you know.
    Me: *smiles* plenty more where this came from! More than just a surplus! Though I do ask for change...whatever that may be. Any shops for us canines around here?
    Me: how's this? *I take out a gold bar, tossing it and spinning it on my nose like a seal with a ball*
    (Oh? I see)

Me: how about this? *I pick up some golden teeth, along with several necklaces of many sorts. I put several rings on each paw, and to top it off, several more on my tail*
    (Well the whole city is your idea. I'm not good at interpreting other people's ideas of...things. Lol)

Me: yes yes! Indeed! How much would all this stuff be?
    Me: hey! Excuse me? *i try to get the owner's attention*

(Again, I don't feel like confident in playing an NPC...)
    Me: *I just look at the jewelry* perhaps I'll just take them all...Fang would love to have something for his treasure hoard he started on not too long ago...Ruby always likes to have something...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…