• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It looks like keith is just using the sugumori art, or recolored versions done.
    8 pokemon is a pretty big job, but I guess if they're small..? Stuff like this just takes a really long time, but I'll mess around and if I can find time to do any, I can see what I can do for you.
    What are you looking for? Like, what do you need done? I am an artist, after all, it's just that my art shop died because, well... this whole place is.
    ----------
    I need someone to draw/make art for my custom pokemon in FB
    ----------
    Rockruff leans up against the wall, the shadows covering his face. His ear twitches, his stance strong and confident. "So," he says, not moving from the shadows, "What kind of art are you thinking?"
    I know its just I take the LOOONGG WAY AROUND THINGS but am getting better.
    * Wolfie nuzzles his Psychic friend then barks*
    " our big dragon friend needs a cuddle pile now"
    Sorry bout that But I will * blushing * sorry.

No Im going to work on my dex tonight or somethin Via GTS.
    I do have Sndyghast though.
    Hey so couple things

1: i'm currently an ungraded referee so have to ask permission to take matches. With yours, I'd like to claim your match with Dirkac, assuming soeome else doesn't pick it up before you answer.

2: Dirkac is going to basically disappear in a week so you need someone of reasonably good quality who can get rounds done fast. I'm not sure what timezone you're in (shedding light on this will be helpful), but if you and dirkac will be online at the same time as me consistently we can probably blast through at least a couole of rounds a day if you let me ref.

What do you think?
    [ sorry for my RP replys being a little late, Im starting to dose off, so may we continue tomorrow when I have everything at a full charge and aslo when Im not falling asleep?

I accidentally did that once and would rather let you know ahead of time so You wont get mad at me or somtin.
    This is fun to do though.]
    Yeah cause im a dude, but witches can do that too.
    ( Some Werewolf/romance/awesome series that I read (note it is more adult ) had that in it, cause the bad witch was well, working for an evil fae queen)
    * Wolfie is bored and sad, his Lotus has been busy latley and Wolfie cant really do much cause most of his stuff needs charging.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…