• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Charizard_Rulez84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• charizard you need to calm down we considered you the first time and the second time on the chat but the voting was in favor for other people we gave everyone equal chances. I brought you up twice but we have to come to agreement as a team me,wec, and leaf. I am trying to listen to everyone opinions which we all have to come to agreement to as a team which as the main leader of a guild have to listen to everyone opinions. We never singled you out at all which we discussed it very thoroughly which took awhile actually like jury to be settled.
    SilverLanayru she done alot for the guild for the longest time and she still active for the guild :3 and very sweet and kind ;)
    we are discussing it now as a team but we decided on someone if he/she accept it of course ;) but alright I guess you are staying cool :3 I just was just wondering because i got confused XD
    so that mean you changed your mind not to leave by deleting the post? I don't see it anymore just saying ^_^
    oh forgot to ask you but are you still in the guild or not? I saw you had a leaving post then started posting in the guild again...I got a bit confused...
    yeah i was about to say there is a patch that is why you can't get online XD it fixes the glitches I will be able to trade in a bit on the discord chat discussing stuff with the other two leaders.
    great I was trying to figure it out lol anyway I will check it out later to see if there is anything else that I want from you :3 I need to get these charts done before bank I think its better to list what I have breed/will breed over just listing what I have available this time around XD
    I hope its the right one with ivs on it I forgot to add the marks XD but it has 4 egg moves and it has ha sand force on it :3
    after I did that message a few minutes ago the internet went back up LOL anyway we can still trade tommorow no worries ;) I will be taking a bath soon got work which after 6:30 pm I should be online :3
    Hey char using my phone's 4g ATM but my Internet went down so hopefully we can trade tommorow. I just wanted to let you know was about to go on and the connection never worked >.>
    Pretty much, only options are cumberland farms or wachusett mountain or the postal service delivering mail except I don't want to deliver mail my whole life so not much out here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…