• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you too! :D hopefully no more errors/not showing up online happening in the future :p gamefreak has a lot of stuff to fix...
    haha it's okay, it took me about the same amount of time it would've taken for any other breed. can you trade now then?
    Hey, your Oranguru is ready :D lol, I thought mine had Telepathy and I didn't double check. of course it didn't. :p it had a random nature too so I bred several random ones and was pretty lucky to get a bold female with good IVs and telepathy, even though the other ability was taking priority.
    Hey FairyWitch I'd like to give five Bottle Caps in exchange for a Pokemon in your shop and I was wondering where I would put that information in the request forms. If you could help me, that would be appreciated!
    Hey Fairy, I've been well. Just prepping for my exchange studies for now. Also slowly going through Sun after resetting in that. I'm around on the Discord which would make things more convenient. I do still enjoy just rolling around on Wonder Trades. Always fun to see what you can get.
    I totally don't have an addiction to trades or anything..

Thanks for that trade but now I present you with another trade. I would like please:

Moon Oricoro
    Beast Dewpider
    Level Morelull
    Love Pichu
    Heavy Diglett
    Moon Meowth
    Moon Tynamo
    Lure Oshawott
    Heavy Beldum
    Friend Cottonee
    Moon Solosis
    Fast Starly
    Love Venipede

I need to double check my list in case I have any but if you could breed those for me please that would be great thanks :3

Let me know what you want of my list :)
    If anyone messages while I am away I am sos chaining for a ha so once I get back hopefully your back >.>
    Gack, seems our times love to not match up.

I'll try to keep an eye on the convo to match.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…