• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• still doesn't take away of it being unfair, even if you yourself voted for me, i doubt anyone else would, rather then leave such a thing where i would never win in a voting system should at least leave it up into my hands where i get the chance to battle her or whoever for the spot, I've cloned and helped u out and the guild over the years, and never once did i complain bout moving up in the guild till now
    well that's completely unfair!, i'd like to know why i'm always being left out, i wasn't considered the last time there was an opening and same again here
    well i guess yah, but i do see an opening in the leader spot where naoto was now that hes left, i saw he recommended azu but was curious what u were going to do
    I posted it that I wasn't like a month ago but took it down same day, I just didn't like how things were and only posted a few times anyway replying to azulart I think
    Funny how we were just talking about glitches they need to fix and then there's a patch. I hope they didn't fix the alolan exeggutor thing :p
    Well I appreciate the kindness :) I try to be nice too xD but still some people react poorly cause I like to give a lot of information at once :p, I must be being nice incorrectly, cause i see people react to your niceness and emojis with niceness and emojis back, and some people who treat you nicely don't respond the same way to my emojis and niceness xD
    anyways just letting you know people see the niceness, and so do I and I very much appreciate it :) I'll look forward to your added selections ;P
    your too nice xD you seem like your good at seeing things on the outside and reacting well to them even if you don't want to on the inside xD so I am jealous cause I am bad at filtering myself xD super off topic ;P but ties into you just being super duper nice.
    the loss of 1 credit pains me, forever shall i spend listless nights reliving the memory of once having 9 but no longer so. farewell cruel world. and hello to 8 credits, you are my new friend . xD side note: if you get 0IV's in speed for a lureball dhelmise, let me know :)
    I should be free in about an hour or so, it was the lillipup and bruxish? Just was wondering cuz I got a few mons set aside for other trades as well
    Ohhh yeeaah LOL I got one on Wonder Trade and I noticed that! The person probably wanted to show that off now that I think about it. Kinda like when evolving a pokemon, its next form flashes by at the top of the screen faintly and for a split second. how did they not catch that? XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…