• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I'm here a bit more than previous days where I say I'm here and then fall asleep for no good reason... unless "man these are some good medzzzzzz..." or "maybe I'll just take a quick snoozzzzzzzzz... wait it's midnight now." counts.
    Not sure if I'll fall asleep before you can get online again, though I will say, if this is getting to be a bit much, it's fine to call off the offer. Though if you need me, I'll just be watching videos and doing various pokemon things.
    Oh lol I was just going to do it for the EMs but if it's the same one I'll still take it if they're interested. I'll take yours too. Not a big deal.
    I bought a box of cp6 packs and it just came in the mail today. Apparently every pack has a holo and I got the following Nidoking Break, blastoise ex, Secret Rare Blastoise Ex, full art mistys determination, 2 charizards and a few other cool base reprints I'm very pleased with this box
    Yeah sorry, I had to get ready for work. I'll be able to trade in about 5 hours if you'll be around. If not, I can trade between 11am-1pm CST tomorrow
    Just letting you know that I am working on Carbink now! I unfortunately didn't have Bold nature to begin with, so it'll take a little more time than usual. So sorry about the large wait. One order really backed me up!
    I saw that you really wanted a Love Ball Bruxish so that was the first thing that popped into my mind to give you! I actually just got the Beast Ball Marill and the Love Ball HA Grimer today via Wonder Trade and I thought I'd share them with you! :)

Which reminds me I have to update my shop again with all the new stuff I have received recently. .__.
    Thanks so much! I actually don't have a Level Ball Morelull yet so that was a surprise! :D
    Alright I'm here! I have five different Pokemon holding a Bottle Cap with one of them being a five IV bred! Hopefully you like them!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…